Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back In The Gym!!!

elementx

Most of you know that I fucked my back up royally for some time.

I finally got back into the gym. I have not touched on weights just yet. I am trying to slowly get my body back into shape very slowly. I have lost 10 lbs in the past 2 weeks on a very strict diet.

I plan to stick with cardio alone for the next 2 weeks or so and than start with the weights again very lightly and slowly until I start to feel comfortable again.

Nautica - Suggestion? Shall I go directly back to the free weights or should I begin my strengthening on machines first until I build some strength back up. That is the direction I think I am going to do. But any input is welcome.

Finally the depression is ending!!!

Most of you know that I fucked my back up royally for some time.

I finally got back into the gym. I have not touched on weights just yet. I am trying to slowly get my body back into shape very slowly. I have lost 10 lbs in the past 2 weeks on a very strict diet.

I plan to stick with cardio alone for the next 2 weeks or so and than start with the weights again very lightly and slowly until I start to feel comfortable again.

Nautica - Suggestion? Shall I go directly back to the free weights or should I begin my strengthening on machines first until I build some strength back up. That is the direction I think I am going to do. But any input is welcome.

Finally the depression is ending!!!

I would suggest getting back to weights as soon as you can. Just lighten the load significantly. Even if your not pushy alot of weigh (and it still might be a good idea to take it extra easy on the back), it's good to get that blood flow back to your sedentary muscles.

I would suggest getting back to weights as soon as you can. Just lighten the load significantly. Even if your not pushy alot of weigh (and it still might be a good idea to take it extra easy on the back), it's good to get that blood flow back to your sedentary muscles.

:aright: