Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breakin The Silence Sundays on Fort Lauderdale Beach

the420honey

• 3 weeks later...

oh yea baby. we need to bump this shit. please make sure you guys join us this sunday. vaughan you dont live to far so why dont you and the lust crew come on out to support us? please ask for myself or trish at the front door and we will be happy to take good care of you. also please no autograph asking at the dj booth, barry is starting to get upset at us allowing this.

bump this shit. its tonight bitches. please come and support. we do have grilled food so if you guys want we can call it a cp bbq. if you have not heard barry then your definatly missing out on some amazing tunes not to mention arent you sick of the sobe bullshit, here at bikini bobs their is no bullshit just come and chill with the ringmasterproductions.com crew. remember we are dedicated to throwing KICK @ss electronic music parties. we have drink specials all night and for the ladies its free!!!!!

:gang: ( :pint: )

please ask for trish, barry, coach or myself at the front door and we will take good care of you..

p.s. as a reminder we are offering Ringmasterproductions.com T-Shirts and other official logoed gear on line. please allow for 3-6 months for delivery

bump this shit. its tonight bitches. please come and support. we do have grilled food so if you guys want we can call it a cp bbq. if you have not heard barry then your definatly missing out on some amazing tunes not to mention arent you sick of the sobe bullshit, here at bikini bobs their is no bullshit just come and chill with the ringmasterproductions.com crew. remember we are dedicated to throwing KICK @ss electronic music parties. we have drink specials all night and for the ladies its free!!!!!

:gang: ( :pint: )

please ask for trish, barry, coach or myself at the front door and we will take good care of you..

p.s. as a reminder we are offering Ringmasterproductions.com T-Shirts and other official logoed gear on line. please allow for 3-6 months for delivery

Dave - did you get your shirt?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest groovebleed

Keep up the good work dave!!! over 500 post that dont mean shit about fuck. Congrats to dave for making us all that much dumber by viewing the crap you type up!!!

We salute you Mr. I OnlyPostSoICanReadWhatIType Man!!!!

And oh yeah! Dave, I have good news!

No, Your not getting a promotion with ringmaster,

I just saved hundreds on my car insurance by switching to Gieco!!!