Clubplanet Nightlife Community

public awareness campaign about domestic violence

notallthere444

Holy fuck, that shit was HILARIOUS!!!

Like how often is someone going to snap in a public setting like that? Maybe behind closed doors, that's what they should be trying to get accross. These poor women who get the shit slapped out of them and then try to cover it up saying they fell.

What message are they trying to get across? Don't get the shit slapped out of you in public? Who would be stupid enough to do that?

WTF? :confused:

that shit is sooo funny, it actually would make me more likely to hit someone than to not hit someone. i love when he spills coffee on that bitch. she was like "oh im sorry" and walked away and shit. fuck that shit. it was funny how the kids just looked and were mad normal and shit. i think the fact that no one reacted makes it seem so funny. it reminds me of a cris farley skit on snl. someone brings him coffee and after he taste it they tell him they switched it to decaf and ask if he could tell the difference. he freaked out and started being mad violent and shit, it was hilarious. oooooh, people getting hurt is funny! :bounce: