Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Swells & Dres - Tonight at Vertigo

mikeswells

obviously the full-on assualt we will all inevitably subject our bodies to this thursday and friday is not enough... :gang:

thats why i am cordially inviting you all to the Analog Lounge at Vertigo this wednesday for some drinks and lovin courtesy of Dres and myself.

sit back, have a drink, look beautiful, and be more industry than you ever knew you could be. chat it up with bostons hottest djs and sexiest dj whores who haunt this venue like jeffrey dahlmer at an elementry school.

then get a good nights sleep and prepare yourselves.

Mike Swells & Dres

Vertigo Lounge

126 State St.

IN!

Also in the time between finishing work (or whatever activities occupy the 'work day') and the begining of Vertigo, I will be joining JayP @ News Cafe for his weekly 'Ladies Night' where ladies enjoy a free three course complimentary dinner. We'll be housing it up jazzy n smoove for all the ladies in the house, and for you stalking perverted guys who are smart enough to take advantage of the influx of women :) This will go from 5-11, at which time we move the party over to Vertigo...expect some out of town guests to be at both of these events as well, kickin it ;)

NOVEMBER EVENTS

11/10: Ladies Night @ News Café, Boston. 5-11PM

11/11: AXIS - Boston w/ Sander Kleinenberg

11/17: Analog Lounge @ Vertigo w/ Kares

11/19: Red Door Lounge - Portsmouth, NH

Heya everyone,

Tonight Wed Nov 10th, come check out Mike Swells (Crunkway, RISE, Boston) and Dres (Proton Radio, SquareOne, Boston) will be playing at the Analog Lounge @ Vertigo located on State Street in Faneuil Hall.

The evening will be filled with some excellent music provided by Mike and myself, smooth deep tech and house, building up toward are more driving and intense evening.

We're kicking off tonight what's going to be an increadible week in music for Boston. Get your dose of some local sounds tonight @ Vertigo, gearing up for Sander Kleinenberg and Eli Wilkie tomorrow night at AXIS!!! Oh yeah Nick Warren and Luke Fair are also playing on friday...insanity.

So come on down tonight from 10p.m - 2a.m for a great night featuring myself and Mike Swells, and help send off Peter Ellis as he embarks on his 3 week global journey. A proper sendoff this will be.

See you there,

Dres

Ooh this paahhty sounds like fun...can I wear my "PLUR BUSH" T-shirt? I promise to only spin the best High-NRG West coast sultry ragga house this side of the mississippi.

And yeah...I just noticed this thread AFTER I posted my own, so whatever...suck it.

Swells is a sick DJ...I play ghey records, but they sound like Sasha music when I play them.

SUPERAGUA

P.S: THANKS CP MODERATORS...YOU GUYS ARE ON TOP OF YOUR GAME!!!

Dres :bounce::bounce::bounce: