Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Photorama

Bling

Bling, don't post photos when people have their eyes closed and shit or if they are looking in a totally different direction.......I would kill you if you ever posted a pic of me and u looking like straight up ass........come to think of it, you have, you little bitch! j/k

:balls:

i've told him this b4 but it's the thought that counts

Bling, don't post photos when people have their eyes closed and shit or if they are looking in a totally different direction.......I would kill you if you ever posted a pic of me and u looking like straight up ass........come to think of it, you have, you little bitch! j/k

where have u been missy. i better see u at space tomorrow for ferry

ouch!!!!

better watch out bling..

I don't mean to sound dumb or anything, but who is this "Saleen" guy? I haven't been on the board for that long, so I'm sorta out of the loop.

:huh::what:

A long, long, long, long time ago...before the wind, before the snow, lived a man, lived a man I know, lived a freak of nature named sex psycho :)