Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone here about this new rule of the board?

I hear that .. all you new people have to meet up with us vets for a night out on the town.... Any CLub will be suited for .. But you have to if you dont .. then they take you away from this board.. wow thats cool lol..... guess you all should plan a date then he he he

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby

oh so that's the way it is now....

lol, i'm all about meetin people on this board... as i mentioned before, you seem like a loving family, after the initial hazing period....

BTW: u the one with the new club? (NYC Planet)errrrr maybe try a diff. name for one thing..... and lighting.... crazy lighting makes a huge dif.

------------------

“The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed. It was the experience of mystery—even if mixed with fear—that engendered religion. A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, our perceptions of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which only in their most primitive forms are accessible to our minds: it is this emotion that constitute true religiosity. In this sense, and only this sense, I am a deeply religious man… I am satisfied with the mystery of life’s eternity and with a knowledge, a sense, of the marvelous structure of existence—as well as the humble attempt to understand even a tiny portion of the Reason that manifests itself in nature.” ~ Einstein

I am all up for that. Sometimes I feel like the Grinch. All couped up, while the Who's down in Whoville plan their holiday feast.

------------------

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift...that is why we call it the present"

i'd love to meet all you crazy kids!! just give me enough notice, i havent even done a philly meet-up yet, but i have a feeling that will happen soon smile.gif after that, i'm fair game to come up to ny. see you guys sooon i hope!

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

WEll happy kitten its ok .. well this weekand i want to go to tunnel .. Please get back to me.. as for the one who talked about my Club.. im not sure.. on what name it's going to be .. AND!!! far as lighting .. i didnt fully explain myself with that .. that was only a detail ...... ill post some pictures up soon of what im going to be doing

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby