Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are there any faithful women out there?? wtf...

iamme

...in all seriousness, dont give it another thought and let it all go......if there is any truth to what youre thinking, it will come up again.....random weird shit happens all the time, acting on it is not always the best thing to do........

i think its a more than a little weirdness...considering he is about to get engaged and leave for a while. if he wasnt getting engaged i would have not acted on it just yet

nadim dont do anything...this could open up a can of worms..just pretend it never happened

If the IM was intended for him and he says nothing to his boy. what kind of freind are you to him if you don't say anything? I guess it come down to how close you are with this guy.

If I were you I'd def find out what it was before jumping to any conclusions. Maybe it really WAS your friend just fuckin around with you..or maybe it was someone else who was on her computer fuckin with you. Either way..it's a good thing you IMed her and asked her to explain what happened!!

But hey, if it was her..then def tell your friend about it (Maybe you can get a 3some going) lol

If I were you I'd def find out what it was before jumping to any conclusions. Maybe it really WAS your friend just fuckin around with you..or maybe it was someone else who was on her computer fuckin with you. Either way..it's a good thing you IMed her and asked her to explain what happened!!

But hey, if it was her..then def tell your friend about it (Maybe you can get a 3some going) lol

you should be one to talk with the IM's you throw around with certain people on here

damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit

mother fuckin cocksuckingdirtywhore

it was my friend that wrote that shit :cuss: he was supposed to be in North Carolina till Saturday

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DEAD