Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arafat's Funeral

tres-b

The Palestinians who gathered at Arafats compound to see the casket acted like animals. They were nothing more than an angry mob of violent simple minded people and they showed this to the entire world. There were teenagers chanting "whoever poisened arafat we will drink his blood". Are you kidding me?

Watching that scene gave further evidence that the only way to deal with these "people" is by eliminating them. I couldnt help but think how a well placed bomb in the middle of the crowd would improve the world and give the good Palestinians who value life and peace a chance to have a country. As long as the world sees demonstrations like this will be the duration of their exitstance w/o a country.

Regardless, a corrupt terrorist is now gone and hopefully some good can come of his death because he life contributed only darkness and hate to the world.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Palestinians who gathered at Arafats compound to see the casket acted like animals. .

You don't know much about their culture/society or how they mourn their dead leaders ...pretty racist coomment if you ask me . Really .

you are from gainsville ......figures

The Palestinians who gathered at Arafats compound to see the casket acted like animals. They were nothing more than an angry mob of violent simple minded people and they showed this to the entire world. There were teenagers chanting "whoever poisened arafat we will drink his blood". Are you kidding me?

Watching that scene gave further evidence that the only way to deal with these "people" is by eliminating them. I couldnt help but think how a well placed bomb in the middle of the crowd would improve the world and give the good Palestinians who value life and peace a chance to have a country. As long as the world sees demonstrations like this will be the duration of their exitstance w/o a country.

Regardless, a corrupt terrorist is now gone and hopefully some good can come of his death because he life contributed only darkness and hate to the world.

maybe you should be eliminated.

Did you notice a lot of them were wearing those terrorist masks. I couldn't help thinking that in the future many of those people will be hijacking airplanes and crashing them into our buildings.

I was really starting to wonder if they were going to get a hold of Arafat's body and tear it to pieces. They really did look like a bunch of animals. The vehicle carrying his body kept running them over.

You don't know much about their culture/society or how they mourn their dead leaders ...pretty racist coomment if you ask me . Really .

I went to UF. Im not from Gville. And who asked you?

By the way, there is a difference between honesty and racism.

maybe you should be eliminated.

Im not ordering men and women to strap explosives to their bodies and kill innocent people.

Arafat was a corrupt terrorist who surrounded himself with other terrorists. Palestine will not exist until better men(not too difficult) are leading the cause.

Just wondering what aspect of their culture are you talking about?

The conspiracy laced culture that has them blaming everyone but themselves, as pointed out in the example by tres-B....."teenagers chanting "whoever poisened arafat we will drink his blood".

Dressing up 5 years old as suicide bombers? Teaching hate and intolerance in their schools? And the list could go on and on and on and on....

Does that culture get very passionate and demonstrative about death and how they mourn...absolutely....but to ignore the other "aspect" of the culture that unfortunately is front and center is moronic

and shut the fuck up with throwing around the "racist" label....

Did you notice a lot of them were wearing those terrorist masks. I couldn't help thinking that in the future many of those people will be hijacking airplanes and crashing them into our buildings.

I was really starting to wonder if they were going to get a hold of Arafat's body and tear it to pieces. They really did look like a bunch of animals. The vehicle carrying his body kept running them over.

What a stupid comment. Palestinians never attacked the US. Maybe you have to try to imagine that there are people in this world who are mourning in another way than you do.

What a stupid comment. Palestinians never attacked the US. Maybe you have to try to imagine that there are people in this world who are mourning in another way than you do.

They should be celebrating the death of a man who has stolen billions of dollars from the PLO and stood in the way of a Palestinian state for years. He is nothing more than a corrupt terrorist and the fact he is viewed as a hero reflects poorly on those who actually seek a solution for the Palestinian Israeli conflict.

His death can only help the cause of Palestinians.

Im not ordering men and women to strap explosives to their bodies and kill innocent people.

Arafat was a corrupt terrorist who surrounded himself with other terrorists. Palestine will not exist until better men(not too difficult) are leading the cause.

That goes for the other side as well. Sharon needs to have a heart-attack (shouldn't be too difficult as he looks like a whale)!

The conspiracy laced culture that has them blaming everyone but themselves, as pointed out in the example by tres-B....."teenagers chanting "whoever poisened arafat we will drink his blood".

Dressing up 5 years old as suicide bombers? Teaching hate and intolerance in their schools? And the list could go on and on and on and on....

Does that culture get very passionate and demonstrative about death and how they mourn...absolutely....but to ignore the other "aspect" of the culture that unfortunately is front and center is moronic

Its fuckin hamas ciruclating this rumor about "Arafat being poisoned". nice to way to get the population enraged. Sucks.

They should be celebrating the death of a man who has stolen billions of dollars from the PLO and stood in the way of a Palestinian state for years. He is nothing more than a corrupt terrorist and the fact he is viewed as a hero reflects poorly on those who actually seek a solution for the Palestinian Israeli conflict.

Its the same man who fought for the Palestinians' plight and brought it to the attention of the world. I mean, nobody knew of any of this shit 3 decades ago. Same man who shook hands with Rabin. His legacy is very divided.

However horrific this latest intifida has been, it as achieved its aim, the world is aware of whats going on in that region, and getting increasingly sympathetic towards the Palestinians.

Its fuckin hamas ciruclating this rumor about "Arafat being poisoned". nice to way to get the population enraged. Sucks.

Of course....I hope some Palestiian moderates can emerge who are strong enough to face-down Hamas and others who could care less for peace.

And the U.S. and the Europeans AND THE ARAB WORLD need to help......Arafat's death can finally provide a window of opportunity to get something done, for real.

If that mourning includes propogating inciting conspiracy theories, dressing up as terrorists and suicide bombers, chanting death to Isreal, and all the other tired bullshit, I agree with Tres-B--drop a bomb on these useless cancers.

Wake the fuck up and stop defending the indefensible.

Fact:

The PLO has a long history of brutal violence against innocent civilians of many nations, including the United States. Palestinian Muslim terrorist groups are a more recent phenomenon, but they have not spared Americans either. Here are a few examples of Palestinian terrorist incidents involving American citizens:

More than three dozen Americans were among the passengers who were held hostage when the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) hijacked four jets in September 1970.

In 1972, the PLO attempted to mail letter bombs to President Nixon, former Secretary of State William Rogers and Secretary of Defense Melvin Laird.

On March 2, 1973, members of the PLO murdered U.S. Ambassador to the Sudan Cleo Noel and chargé d'affaires George Moore. The killers were captured by Sudan and admitted they had gotten orders directly from the PLO. U.S. intelligence officials were believed to also have evidence directly tying Yasser Arafat to the killings, but for unknown reasons suppressed. All the terrorists were released (Neil Livingstone and David Halevy. Inside the PLO, Readers Digest Press, 1990, pp. 276-288).

On March 11, 1978, PLO terrorists landed on Israel's coast and murdered an American photographer walking along the beach. The terrorists then commandeered a bus along the coastal road, shooting and lobbing grenades from the bus window at passersby. When Israeli troops stopped their deadly ride, 34 civilians were dead and another 82 wounded.

In October 1985, a PLF terror squad commanded by Abul Abbas hijacked the ocean liner Achille Lauro. Leon Klinghoffer, a wheelchair-bound American passenger was murdered.

On April 9, 1995, a Hamas suicide bomber blew up an Israeli bus killing eight people, including 20-year-old Brandeis University student Alisa Flatow.

August 9, 2001, Shoshana Yehudit Greenbaum, 31, was among 15 people killed in a suicide bombing at the Sbarro pizzeria in downtown Jerusalem. Hamas and the Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack.

July 31, 2002, a bomb exploded at the Hebrew University cafeteria killing seven and wounding 80. Five Americans were among the dead.

June 11, 2003, a bus bombing in Jerusalem killed one American and inured the daughter of New Jersey State Senator Robert Singer.

June 20, 2003, a shooting attack on a car driving through the West Bank killed Tzvi Goldstein, 47 and injured his father, mother, and wife.

August 19, 2003, suicide bombing on a bus in Jerusalem killed five Americans, including children aged 9, 3, and 3 months, an 11-year-old American was injured.

October 15, 2003, Palestinian terrorists ambushed an American convoy in the Gaza Strip killing three U.S. citizens on contract to the U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv.

This is an absolute truthful statemement........and does not outweigh ANYTHING

I concur! perhaps they should make cultural awareness, a mandatory part of the american educational system.

I concur! perhaps they should make cultural awareness, a mandatory part of the american educational system.

You got me. Im a cross burning redneck w/ nothing but fire and brimstone gettin preached to me every Sunday...

There is a difference between honesty and racism. You need to understand that distinction.

Regardless, Arafat went from a roadblock on the path to peace in life to a speedbump getting buried in death. Once again, a corrupt dead terrorist is a good thing. If all of Hammas was eliminated, that would be a good thing. Palestinians have to see that these extremists are incapable of getting them the state that the deserve.

You got me. Im a cross burning redneck w/ nothing but fire and brimstone gettin preached to me every Sunday...

There is a difference between honesty and racism. You need to understand that distinction.

Regardless, Arafat went from a roadblock on the path to peace in life to a speedbump getting buried in death. Once again, a corrupt dead terrorist is a good thing. If all of Hammas was eliminated, that would be a good thing. Palestinians have to see that these extremists are incapable of getting them the state that the deserve.

I wouldn't necessarily say ALL of Hamas. Yes, definitely the military wing should die, the charter should be re-written and the humainitarian wing should be the only surviving part. It might even become a viable political party (sort of like ANC, African National congress).

You mind your own close minded buisiness you mongol .

WELL SAID :clap:

sarcasm aside, what I wrote was meant as I stated it. I have a better understanding of racism then you can possibly imagine.. the death of anyone is tragic, and not a good thing IMO. when you state someone should be "eliminated", it goes to the core of your thought process which is rather jaded at best. .

Its the same man who fought for the Palestinians' plight and brought it to the attention of the world. I mean, nobody knew of any of this shit 3 decades ago. Same man who shook hands with Rabin. His legacy is very divided.

However horrific this latest intifida has been, it as achieved its aim, the world is aware of whats going on in that region, and getting increasingly sympathetic towards the Palestinians.

I agree that if it was not for arafat the world would not have its attention in Palestine.

BUT - The man is a mass murderer - Not only that but he has billions of dollars hidden (foriegn aid) from the palestine people and they worship him. These are people that dont care about their own well being - all they care about is mass murder and martyrdom. Culture?? You want to see Muslim culture you cant look at the animals that are running Hamas or Al queda. The problem with the Good muslim people (and they well outnumber the radicals) is that they have no voice. Any cleric that speaks out is murdered. Think about it can you give me the names of any Cleric that claim 911 was a wrong / evil act? I cant think of any.

When you say world I assume you are speaking of Europe - which is and always has been anti-semetic. The Jews in the U.S better wake up and support Isreal more or their will not be one in the future.

sarcasm aside, what I wrote was meant as I stated it. I have a better understanding of racism then you can possibly imagine.. the death of anyone is tragic, and not a good thing IMO. when you state someone should be "eliminated", it goes the core of your thought process which is rather jaded at best. .
HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY SAY THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT BETTER OFF DEAD?? Osama? Child killers?? Serial Killers?? It is a tragedy to have to kill someone but some peoples existence cause so much suffering they need to GO.

sarcasm aside, what I wrote was meant as I stated it. I have a better understanding of racism then you can possibly imagine.. the death of anyone is tragic, and not a good thing IMO. when you state someone should be "eliminated", it goes the core of your thought process which is rather jaded at best. .

So by that arguement, the death of Hitler was tragic. Im sure the millions of Jews around the world as well as anyone in the living outside of Germany, Italy, and Japan would disagree. It will be a sad day when bin Laden meets his maker and spends eternity in Hell as well. Im sure most of Russia cried when Lenin passed and the tears that were shed after Stalin died nearly flooded the country. Women around the South are still upset that Ted Bundy got fried and a gasp of sadness could be heard around the nation when it was reported that Jeffery Dahmer was killed in prison.

Do you know how ridiculous the statement you just made sounds to most people? No, the death of everyone isnt tragic. Sometimes the world is better off without a person. This is the case w/ all mentioned above as well as that corrupt terrorist that they threw in the ground today.