Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arafat's Funeral

tres-b

Many of those african countries are controlled by muslims and Most of the Asian countries you are referring to are Anti West - Therefore anti Isreal. My point is we do not regard those countries as allies and I think some countries in Europe should no longer be regarded as allies (in a military sense).

Southern african countries are controlled my Muslims. They see the palestinian cause as similar to what they went through. Same with Ireland, apparently anti-semitism is on the rise as they see oppression of Palestinians as the british oppression of the irish.

Just to name a few.

The point was not whether these countries were our allies - it has nothing to do with the US and entirely everything to do with how the rest of the world views the conflict over there.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then you are absolutly wrong - Dead WRONG CAUSE I KNOW A PERSON WHO WAS KILLED IN A BOMBING IN ISREAL AND GUESS WHAT ( AMERICAN) you cant seriously say that Hamas has killed no Americans

I didn't said that Hamas has killed no Americans. I said that Palestinians never attacked the US

Southern african countries are controlled my Muslims. They see the palestinian cause as similar to what they went through. Same with Ireland, apparently anti-semitism is on the rise as they see oppression of Palestinians as the british oppression of the irish.

Just to name a few.

The point was not whether these countries were our allies - it has nothing to do with the US and entirely everything to do with how the rest of the world views the conflict over there.

Exactly ,,,,but that point of view will never cross many in this board that just see palestinians and much of muslims are pure terrorists .

CP is messed up, can't edit my previous post. That first sentence makes zero sense. I meant to say: SOuthern African countries are NOT controlled by Muslims.
I know what you meant - in you r first statement you just said African countries - I thought you were referring to the North. As for S Africa - I dont put much faith in a country that throws people out of their homes (literally) and lets the farms get taken over by the poor just simply because they are poor. But I really do not want to get into that so I will concede S Africa to you (for now) As for Ireland - Ireland is split on this - They can sympathise for the Palestinians but They also have seen the devestaion of terrorism and many Irish Hate terrorism to the core - So IMO Ireland is a split therefor not a good example

I was talking about attacking the US. Palestinians never attacked the US. It's that simple.

No, it's even not ok to kill ONE person

Right here you say its not ok to kill one person - well they have (Americans) and I for one think an attack on any American no matter where they are in the world is an attack on America and if we all thoiught that way you would see Terririst tip toeing around Americans abroad. I dont know this for Fact but an Isreali customer of mine claims that the Palestinians have become increasinly more careful about hitting places in Isreal that may have American tourist because they think our president is crazy - :gang:

Exactly ,,,,but that point of view will never cross many in this board that just see palestinians and much of muslims are pure terrorists .

Most people here believe that Palastinians deserve a country but have zero chance of getting it while terrorism, corruption, and violence define their people. The actions of few cast shadows over the whole cause and hinder the progression toward a Palestinian state.