Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit First Timer!!!

exit2

Why don't all of you nitwits go spike your hair up flamer style and go to the roxy on saturday instead. Maybe you can pick up yourself a new boyfriend and shut the hell up already with your guido crap. If a guido gurl comes up to you and she is hot you are gonna bang her. If she is russian and she is hot you are gonna bang her. If she is chinatown and she got slammin legs you gonna bang her. Shut the fcuk up already you bunch of douche wankers and start werking on getting a clue.

:half:

yeah you're right it's kind of similar to your situation... if you see a twinkie... you're gonna eat it... if you see some hoho's, you're gonna eat them... if you see a pie.. you're gonna eat it... so stfu already and start working on getting your fatass to barnes and nobles to get south beach diet (the book)...

btw me and my girlfriend rachael are out on the outs... are you available???

yeah you're right it's kind of similar to your situation... if you see a twinkie... you're gonna eat it... if you see some hoho's, you're gonna eat them... if you see a pie.. you're gonna eat it... so stfu already and start working on getting your fatass to barnes and nobles to get south beach diet (the book)...

btw me and my girlfriend rachael are out on the outs... are you available???

Listen throat slammer why don't you take rachael to fcuking websterhall you gaggling slurpy drinker. Oh I'm sorry. You 2 Ex-SF dancers don't fit in.

Listen throat slammer why don't you take rachael to fcuking websterhall you gaggling slurpy drinker. Oh I'm sorry. You 2 Ex-SF dancers don't fit in.

damn... im running you dry in the joke department... you need some new material... and btw i said we are on the outs... and why would i take her to webster hall..... HELLO!! we would just like silly doing our fistpumps and shuffles there...

whaddya know about TODD TERRY, oldt? And of course most guys would sleep with the girls at spirit or THAT PARTICULAR type of girls. But after you fuck about 11 or 12 of them theres nothing special about them at all. Rather find something different. And remember the KEY WORD is FUCK them not Be with them. And remeber that for some this is a lifestyle (myself included) not just something I do for fun.

Why don't all of you nitwits go spike your hair up flamer style and go to the roxy on saturday instead. Maybe you can pick up yourself a new boyfriend and shut the hell up already with your guido crap. If a guido gurl comes up to you and she is hot you are gonna bang her. If she is russian and she is hot you are gonna bang her. If she is chinatown and she got slammin legs you gonna bang her. Shut the fcuk up already you bunch of douche wankers and start werking on getting a clue.

lol keepin it real as always huh luz

whaddya know about TODD TERRY, oldt? And of course most guys would sleep with the girls at spirit or THAT PARTICULAR type of girls. But after you fuck about 11 or 12 of them theres nothing special about them at all. Rather find something different. And remember the KEY WORD is FUCK them not Be with them. And remeber that for some this is a lifestyle (myself included) not just something I do for fun.

after 11 or 12??? lol!! you're making it sound like 2 or 300... c'mon now... why stop at 11-12... what is it time for marriage or something??? are you ready to settle down now??...lol.. i dont know about you, but i know i can do better than what i have done in the past... also.. im just trying to prove a point... basicall my point is kids think the girls are skanky bc they are not into the same shit that person is into... if the girl is suddenly into the same shit she magically transfroms from some dirty hiv infected pole dancing skank to some cool chick who happens to be hot...

lol at you d, i mean of THAT SAME PARTICULAR TYPE OF STYLE. And you do have a point sometimes girls suddenly become attractive once their into somethin your into. But based on experience that only lasts for only so long. And from managing a hair salon for 4 yrs on the upper east side and for goin out for 7,8 yrs now ive gotten to experience a bunch of things and NOW know what i like to date and what i like for other purposes.

lol at you d, i mean of THAT SAME PARTICULAR TYPE OF STYLE. And you do have a point sometimes girls suddenly become attractive once their into somethin your into. But based on experience that only lasts for only so long. And from managing a hair salon for 4 yrs on the upper east side and for goin out for 7,8 yrs now ive gotten to experience a bunch of things and NOW know what i like to date and what i like for other purposes.

ok i was confused bc hooking up with good looking girls will never get old in my book..

no it's all good.. i just didnt want you to think i was hating on guidos.. i dont hate on anyone, except for blacks... hehe just kidding.. actually the only people i dont really get along with at clubs are the people that take it too seriously.. it's a club.. people go to have fun, not compete about who's been "in the 'scene'" longer...

and to all those girls who make fun of the "skanky bitches" at spirit... please, if you girls had bodies half as nice as those "skanky" bitches you would be strutting your shit too.. dont hate on girls just bc they look good and get attention from guys..

and to all the dudes making fun of the skanky bitches at spirit... c'mon now.. if those same "skanky" girls were dressed in those same "skanky" outfits and were at a todd terry event or some other scenester type event and were rocking out to music you liked... you'd be like omfg that girl is ridiculously hot... dont deny it..

haha, so true...from a "skanky bitch"'s POV at least

My personnal opinion i been to all and i am in the scene.. i feel that crobar on saturdays is def better than all of them . boris ripps it and i just feel crobar is a lot classier than spirit and avalon. people just look and dress 10x better there.

true.... plus at crobar they do their bumps of tina in the bathroom... not right out on the dancefloor... now that's class!!