Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sundayz Back In The Day

Yea I remember Mike rizzo was the residant Dj an they were awsome. But now myslef, Dj Johnny Budz and Vinny T are bringing them back to life.

All Joey's in Clifton needs is a reason to come out agian on Sundays.

Ok hear are the reasons We have set up for the month of NOV

1.) Sunday Nov 14th free trip to WMC 05 plus open bar 9pm till 11pm

2.) Sunday Nov 21 charity night for American Heart association. Andrew Mendez Judy Torres and a bunch of other Dj's singers are coming to peform for charity. I am always involved with all charity's from aids to cancer and think these are the best party's to come out to because the money donated can save lives!!!!!!!!

3.) Sunday Nov 28th Dance Mix 6 Album release party, mixed by yours truly DJ LIL CEE. My cd right now is ranked # 6 on Billboard Electonica compilations.

5,000 units sold so far in 2 weeks on sound scan. So I am very excited about this. Scheduled to appear and play on this party will be good friends of mine like Long Island's own superstar Jason Ojeda, Richy Santana, Sal Parm Plasmic Honey, Dezrok, Manny the Greek, and a bunch more industry friends of mine. So we are giving people a reason. Joey's Sundays are back!

See you this Sunday for open bar and free trip to WMC 05

Peace