Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Sobeton!!!

funketeer

I know we have ideological differences...you are all sensitive and I'm basically a senseless bastard and a son of a bitch...any possibility that our firendship remains intact after Yasser Arafat's death?

:beer:

I’m passionate in my beliefs as we all should be. . it has less to do with sensitivity and more to do with vehemently standing up for what you believe... even though others may not share that same view. :)

ideological differences aside you are indeed a senseless bastard and a son of a bitch. :D

:beer: cheers mate!

I’m passionate in my beliefs as we all should be. . it has less to do with sensitivity and more to do with vehemently standing up for what you believe... even though others may not share that same view. :)

gotta respect a man for that..... :)

ideological differences aside you are indeed a senseless bastard and a son of a bitch. :D

:beer: cheers mate!

Funk yeah!!! :bounce:

So, tolerance; really of no value?
tolerance is of great value. IMO tolerance is what helps one better understand a person’s beliefs. I also believe it is what shapes ones beliefs. it does not mean that you must accept the same; however you should be tolerant enough to listen with an open mind. then form your own opinion, and be adamant regarding the same if it is truly what you believe.

I know we have ideological differences...you are all sensitive and I'm basically a senseless bastard and a son of a bitch...any possibility that our firendship remains intact after Yasser Arafat's death?

:beer:

Yeah me too

:)

We may have our differences and I know I bust your chops (which I know you wipe off easily) but know that I respect your opinions. We need people like you to keep a balance in life. As much as you may think I am a dick........I'm not !!!!!!

Funk, I have to ask. Do you own a PDA or something cause YOU ARE ALWAYS ONLINE!!!!!!! You're like the ghost in the machine.

Yeah me too

We may have our differences and I know I bust your chops (which I know you wipe off easily) but know that I respect your opinions. We need people like you to keep a balance in life. As much as you may think I am a dick........I'm not !!!!!!

Funk, I have to ask. Do you own a PDA or something cause YOU ARE ALWAYS ONLINE!!!!!!! You're like the ghost in the machine.

Robert> you're def not a dick!!! At least in my book you're not!!!

Maybe coz' I loves you sooooo much FIERA!!!!! :kiss2:

Yeah me too

LOL no PDA.. cheers bro! :beer: