Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE I MET AT THE DRINKUP!!!!!!!

YO ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT I HAD AN AWESOME TIME, I MET MAD PEOPLE, EVEN ONE THAT LIVES IN THE NEXT TOWN.. I DONT REMEMBER TO MANY NAMES CASUE I WAS VERY DRUNK, BUT EVERYONE OF YOU WAS MAD COOL AND I HAD A GREAT NIGHT. THAT WAS A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE, AND IT WAS WORTH MAKING THE TRIP THERE. I HOPE TO MEET UP AT FUTURE MEET UPS IF WHEN MY WORK SCHEDULE ALLOWS IT, I WISH AHD A 9-5 JOB BUT THATS YET TO COME, IT WAS NICE SEEING EVERYONE COME TOGETHER AND PUT A FACE BEHID THE NAME. I'M LOOKING FOWARD TO THE NEXT ONE I CAN ATTEND, PEACE OUT EVERYONE AND BE SAFE.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

*you* were very drunk????

weird.

how were the ummmm *after plans*?

I went to Vibe in Stamford (used to be Insomnia) . . . i had so much fun - hung out w/ Kari's friend who was spinnin the whole nite - smoked in the booth and i was wrecked wink.gif

hehehe, hope you had fun!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

yo what up brandie, im glad to hear you had fun, and rob im not sure cause the twilo date is the week of finals for me so im not sure what im doing, and i might need help with my accounting hw monday night so ill let you know

and what is everyone still sleeping from going clubbin on this board

------------------

peace

msoprano, I don't think I met you even though I was there for a while.....too many heads in that small space.....glad you had a good one......next time....

Were you the guy with the silver chain on by any chance?? Just a guess.....

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

Originally posted by mikey_m:

msoprano, I don't think I met you even though I was there for a while.....too many heads in that small space.....glad you had a good one......next time....

Were you the guy with the silver chain on by any chance?? Just a guess.....

Mikey

no i wasnt the one with the silver chain on, i had on a grey sweater with a flag across the front, i think i met you though, im almost positive, my friend had on the silver chain

------------------

peace

yo what up mike

it was good meeting you, just curious though...R U the imposter????? hehehehe

nah seriously iy was good meetin g you, rob and az????? for the few minutes we did. we'll chill more next time.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Mike is was good meeting you.

Rob is was also good meeting you and joking about whether Mike was the imposter. hahahahahahahahaha!!!! We know you're the real thang bro!!

Sinem is was also good meeting you even though you and Casey won in pool tongue.gif

cwm12.gif

[This message has been edited by ibhugh (edited 11-19-2000).]

Hey guys!!!! I'm here!! STILL ALIVE!!

Although after that last Blackhause shot . . . Mitchell had to carry me home. I TOLD you guys about them blackhause and what it does to me!! cwm32.gif

Steve sweetie!! It was good seeing you again!! Haven't seen you in such a long time. Don't let that new job make you a stranger . . . STRANGER!!

Rob, Mike, and the other guy I forgot his name . . . it was nice seeing you boys of course!! cwm38.gif

Sinem!! Girl, you should come out more often!!

Marcella!! I'm soooooooo happy to of finally meet up with you!! You are coming out for Limelight, right?? You better!

Hugh! It was all luck, baby. I'm glad we weren't calling those shots . . . cause I was wayyyyyyy off the mark! tongue.gif

Trippin . . . thanks for letting me see those lights. They were real cool!!

And to the guy that beat me in pool . . . you're REAL good!! icon14.gif Nice meeting you!

Of course it was good seeing everyone that was there, Jamieson, Diva, Cluadio, Stephan, Charlie, Frank, Rachel, Seth, James (what was up with those fangs?), and Nikki. And I know there were a lot of people that I didn't get a chance to meet . . . or I was just too drunk to remember! biggrin.gif

Hope to see you guys again at our next meet-up!!

BlueAngel cwm38.gif

------------------

“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” - Leo Buscaglia angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

Hey guys!!!! I'm here!! STILL ALIVE!!

Although after that last Blackhause shot . . . Mitchell had to carry me home. I TOLD you guys about them blackhause and what it does to me!! cwm32.gif

Hugh! It was all luck, baby. I'm glad we weren't calling those shots . . . cause I was wayyyyyyy off the mark! tongue.gif

Glad you guys survived the evening

That blackhaus was the bomb on everyone's head I think biggrin.gif I was def ssssllllurring for awhile...

We all had some good shots on the pool games. I love those reverse angle shots... I wanna rematch!!!! heh heh tongue.gif

cwm4.gif

I had the sickest buzz going on throught the entire night. Consumed way too much alcohol in a short amount of time. I thought that I was going to be sick in TWILO, had a Fuckin blast!!!!!!!! I remember everyone for some strange reason. msoprano, remember what's gonna happen to you and you boys when you go down to D.R. right?

You're all sick fucks!!!

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by ibhugh:

Glad you guys survived the evening

That blackhaus was the bomb on everyone's head I think biggrin.gif I was def ssssllllurring for awhile...

We all had some good shots on the pool games. I love those reverse angle shots... I wanna rematch!!!! heh heh tongue.gif

cwm4.gif

A rematch it is then!! But they have to have a bar or something cause I think I shoot better when I'm buzzed! cwm32.gif

Hiya!! Rick!! Didn't mention you before!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“If the headache would only precede the intoxication, alcoholism would be a virtue.” - Samuel Butler angel.gif

Originally posted by ricfutures:

I had the sickest buzz going on throught the entire night. Consumed way too much alcohol in a short amount of time. I thought that I was going to be sick in TWILO, had a Fuckin blast!!!!!!!! I remember everyone for some strange reason. msoprano, remember what's gonna happen to you and you boys when you go down to D.R. right?

You're all sick fucks!!!

yo what up bro, had a sick time chillen last friday. i cant wait for D.R. but im gonna have to manage in between, im looking foward to meet up again,

------------------

peace

Originally posted by blueangel:

A rematch it is then!! But they have to have a bar or something cause I think I shoot better when I'm buzzed! cwm32.gif

Hiya!! Rick!! Didn't mention you before!!

BlueAngel

Maybe we can work it into one of the next meetups. Drunken-style pool competition.... heh heh

cwm32.gif