Clubplanet Nightlife Community

disposable razors...

dgmodel

I use the schick quatro....I dont think I will use anything else again.

But now they have all those mach3 and venus disposable...that cost the same price as getting a regular.

i tried the quattro...i hated it...it so frickin big and it sux for shaving my head...and those stupid lub strips on the top and bottom irritated my skin...mach 3 is the best (imo)

i tried the quattro...i hated it...it so frickin big and it sux for shaving my head...and those stupid lub strips on the top and bottom irritated my skin...mach 3 is the best (imo)

I went from Mach 3 to Quatro and back to mach 3...

The quatro gets jammed up to often. Just to many blades going on. I found the Mach 3 rinces easier.

I went from Mach 3 to Quatro and back to mach 3...

The quatro gets jammed up to often. Just to many blades going on. I found the Mach 3 rinces easier.

lol...wasnt that shitty quattro so damn hard to clean if u did 2 passes before rinsing the blades...lol...

i use the mach 3 razors for my face and scalp, but i always use the electric razor first on my scalp.

that would take to long to prep my scalp then shave it...do u shave ur head everyday???? i do and i dont want to waste time with an electric then use a blade...i shave my head in the shower usually while the water is running on my scalp so there is no chance a dry blade touches my head to nick it...