Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh God that Feels Good

lalate

Ladies, what are the words you tend to moan when its .... sooo good ...

... early in the night when a guy is easing in there, getting u hot and bothered, hitting those spots, ever so well :licker: ...

... and then later when ... its just ... approaching the best darn mindblowing f@k youve had in a while. :devil:

Guest gabo
hell who remembers exactly but something along the lines of ---- oh god, don't stop, harder harder harder!!!!, telling him how good and hard and hot his cock feels..... :drool:
Boner!

Guest gabo
awww u know i :love: ya, you just want another spanking dont you? and then we'll see whos saying harder, harder :whip:
Just dont forget the candle wax

hell who remembers exactly but something along the lines of ---- oh god, don't stop, harder harder harder!!!!, telling him how good and hard and hot his cock feels..... :drool:

And when he picks up the pace, grabs that ass thats up in the air, and starts @AZ! as hard as you can take it, different words, more cursing, or the same words just louder?

And when he picks up the pace, grabs that ass thats up in the air, and starts @AZ! as hard as you can take it, different words, more cursing, or the same words just louder?

variations on the same theme, but of course the words get louder as the intensity builds.....and theres always some f@ck me damits in there several hundred times :)

variations on the same theme, but of course the words get louder as the intensity builds.....and theres always some f@ck me damits in there several hundred times :)

I tend to use add the word muddaf@ker and s o b alot as it approached the mindblowing arena :drool:

mmm...Yes....right there....oh god....yes....mmmm...don't stop....oh god....fuck me harder....god it feels so good....oh please don't stop....yes...oh god yes....fuck me....fuck me....i'm cumming....harder....oh yes harder....oh GODDDDDDDDDDD!!

*whew* :)

:drool::devil:

mmm...Yes....right there....oh god....yes....mmmm...don't stop....oh god....fuck me harder....god it feels so good....oh please don't stop....yes...oh god yes....fuck me....fuck me....i'm cumming....harder....oh yes harder....oh GODDDDDDDDDDD!!

How you doing?? :getdown:

now THAT was hot :bowdown:

:woah: marry me?