Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez Review

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great night, full of energy and slammin Beats. If there are any contractors out there, they need to call the owners of Deko and put in a bid, cause the roof is off that place. There was not a single piece left of the roof by the time Roger played the last track. And what made it worst was he keep playing after that. He closed the night finally, with Back in the Day by Harry Choo Choo. (Who also Blew the place up a few months back) I was looking for napkins, but there were none left by that time. If you missed out, I feel sorry for you :(

Once Again Binoys and the boys are on top of their game, and bringing REAL House Music to NJ. That is just what this state needs right now. Props to everybody envolved with Sessions Saturdays.

I have no voice left so I can only type what I want to say.

I am off to bed cause it is late, and I got Football to watch tomorrow.

Nuff Said

MAdness

it was good seeing you again bmw4jay

now, as for the night at deko...whoever missed it = sucks for you.

i know we say this all the time on here because we alway think that night is insane and is the best night,but let me tell you nov 13 2004 @deko was the best night i ever had in jersey.

the music was nutz all night long...i even went downstairs to check up on my boy klutch and he was rocking it down in the bassment too.

dj am did it for me a few times and a few other global guest dj's set the night off before , but no one can touch roger at the moment and it will take a lot.

roger had the bartenders dancing...kids that dont even like house music dancing...

the vibe was just insane

see i noticed the reason roger is so good at what he does is because he is a fan of his own music...the guy was in the booth dancing and dropping hit after hit.

my neck is still hurting from lastnight... it all started with the dancehall track that he played earlier in the night.

thanks for the 2 1/2 bonus tracks at the end of the night....

the funny thing is roger told me that he was just getting warm at the end of the night....he was ready for another 10 hours

wow!!!! is all i can say :bounce:

insane pics too

i want to thank the crowd for that and i also want to thank the whole deko staff for the great night.....

keep up the great work and yes deko is still the only true house party in jersey.

johel berrios jr.

chill factor performance,ent.

i had a sick time spinnin this sat....party was insane! i hope everyone had a good time this past saturday and thanks to all that came down and hung out in the basement and was rockin to my set,until next time!

> > SaL kLuTcH

no doubt... shit was poppin' upstairs and down stairs... got some phat pics, i will have to get them to you once they are finished...

I can not believe I missed this. Terrible. My boy got surgery and his girlfriend left him, or something, I played boy scout and went over there on Saturday. Not wanting to be there, but ya gotta be a friend to your friends, right?

Maybe not after this review. I was looking forward to this forever, right up until Friday night. :mad2::punch::mad2:

I can not believe I missed this. Terrible. My boy got surgery and his girlfriend left him, or something, I played boy scout and went over there on Saturday. Not wanting to be there, but ya gotta be a friend to your friends, right?

Maybe not after this review. I was looking forward to this forever, right up until Friday night. :mad2::punch::mad2:

Gotta do what you gotta do.

get in touch with me about your bday. Lets figure that shit out!