Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shelborne

how are the rooms at the shelborne? i looke up the hotel online- wasnt too impressed. Anyone know how it is compared to the Savoy?

hey sweety--the rooms at the Shelborne are NASTYYY from what i hear. we booked our rooms at the Savoy--the suites are unreal!! go on expedia.com and look up The Savoy Hotel and take their virtual tour of their suites--they are amazing.

but then again, the pool parties at the shelborne are redic--it depends on what your looking for.

hey sweety--the rooms at the Shelborne are NASTYYY from what i hear. we booked our rooms at the Savoy--the suites are unreal!! go on expedia.com and look up The Savoy Hotel and take their virtual tour of their suites--they are amazing.

but then again, the pool parties at the shelborne are redic--it depends on what your looking for.

hmmm thanks for the info :) i really would rather stay at the savoy for some unknown reason lol. does anyone know if you can go to the pool parties at the shelborne if ur not a guest there?

Wow you werent kidding! they're beautiufl!! I jus booked our suite there :) yay im so excited! im sure the shelborne has nice parties, but look at the pools at the savoy! so much nicer, im sure we can put together our own bad ass lil pool parties! ;)

so what are the best clubs to go to?

hmmm thanks for the info :) i really would rather stay at the savoy for some unknown reason lol. does anyone know if you can go to the pool parties at the shelborne if ur not a guest there?

you can go to the pool parties at the shelborne, but you have to pay admission

Wow you werent kidding! they're beautiufl!! I jus booked our suite there :) yay im so excited! im sure the shelborne has nice parties, but look at the pools at the savoy! so much nicer, im sure we can put together our own bad ass lil pool parties! ;)

so what are the best clubs to go to?

SPACE, crobar, nikki beach, nerve, mansion, tantra, NV, Pure...im sure im forgetting a bunch of places. everywhere you go it'll be jammin.

The Savoy is going to be a blast!

SPACE, crobar, nikki beach, nerve, mansion, tantra, NV, Pure...im sure im forgetting a bunch of places. everywhere you go it'll be jammin.

yea it is :bounce:

is savoy close to all the clubs? (the good ones at least)

a friend of mine that went last year said that the cab rides can get ridiculously long cause its so packed everywhere during wmc- so i wanna make sure the hotel we stay at isnt far off the beaten path!

Actually Nerve is no longer. The sign is still up, but they were evicted a couple mos ago. Hopefully things will change by March, I live down the street and would love to just crawl home after some sick ass parties like they had last year.

yea it is :bounce:

is savoy close to all the clubs? (the good ones at least)

a friend of mine that went last year said that the cab rides can get ridiculously long cause its so packed everywhere during wmc- so i wanna make sure the hotel we stay at isnt far off the beaten path!

savoy is walking distance to Nikki's which is grrreeeattt!! its a short cab ride to Crobar, and a few other spots. the location is great 4 me!

• 2 weeks later...