Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 classic moments in BEING FUCKED UP history

so after twilo, Andy, Mikey, and myself retired to andy's apartment, with 3 newly aquired (female) friends, which where in town for the weekend from Houston Texas....dont get jealous now ladies....it was PURE comedy. The six (including me) COMPLEATLY baked individuals where sitting in his living room for what felt like 3 hours (on planet earth about 45 mins or so) we where compleatley entertain by these 3 women (by the way they where all 30+ years old) one was making compleate sense to mikey, yet was making ABSO-FAWKIN-LOUTLEY no sense to me, which i found hilarious. the other was making sentences such as: "and we then should see go" (retard at that point if u didnt notice), and the third just sat there like a god damn potato.they finally left at 10 oclock.

NEEDLESS to say...the 3 of us where DYING when they finally left.

and here is #2

andy, being the compleatly fucked up person that he was, went to his room at about 1045 or so, and appeared back like 10 mins later with my 2 now semi-burn out glowsticks from twilo.....which where tied to his sneeker laces. he then went into his Den-type room....threw on Transport, and started to give me and mikey a stringing lesson (Mikey and myself didnt look at him like he was a retard....but we in fact, went along with it...and ACTUALLY paid attentionhe was fucking rockin this shit....and was trancin the shit outta me...props to andy). So, i decided to take over the strings (bad idea)...and gave it a try. i dont think that i have to say anymore than, i was totally unsuccessful in learning a move or 2.

After our little "lesson" We loaded up on a little G-13. Gov't grade dank, and reached a level that i have never reached before. That is all ill say about that

Mikey and I finally left Andy's apartment at only God knows what time...and cabbed it back to his dorm. i said i wanted to take a VERY short nap before going home. due to the fact that i had to meet up with Kingpharoah (i left my camera/wallet in his car, and i needed it back) so i wake up on Mikeys couch 6 hours later!!!!!

Long story short. i paid a cab driver 70 bucks to take me to queens to get my camera etc. and back home to jersey.

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg

thats as bad as my visiting my cuz in nyc and then catching the bus back to philly at 7 am after an hour and a half of sleep, almost pukin it up on the train ride home to my house from center city and then showering up and going to work a 12 hour shift.... hehe. pretty entertaining though... your story that is....

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Yo Al-

First off- thanx for the shout out bro

I just thought it would be interesting to see you two learn strings. If I only could have taken a picture of your face, Fuckin CLASSSIC!!!!

As far as our Texan friends go.....WTF!!!!!

Ihad no idea when I invited them back that they would be so cracked out. hehehehe

They actually called my cell last night at 4am and left a message. Ill play it for you sometime, its too funny.

Basically it was another crazy night with you guys. Damn Im turning into a degenerate from hanging with all of you.

Yo Oakie this Thursday is going to be OFF THE HOOK!!!!! I can't wait for everyone to meet my boys from college.

Later

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

OMG, I was talking to those Houston chicks! LoL....they cracked me up, they were so wound tight that they coulda exploded into a million pieces any second.

They made me laugh repeatedly when they made ridiculous comments....."Clubs suck now, thats why noone goes to them anymore....LOL" and lets say, a few more throughout the night.

If they weren't such bores, I might have even tried to, ya know, but I cant stand women that dont interest me, lol...

Hmm,, i need to drop my standards just for a weekend or something.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by Unbound:

lol..i recently had a lesson in the art of the glow stick myself...ahhh huh..hmm...after nunchuking myself in the balls i gave it up.... cwm31.gif

Seriously bro, thats why i stopped doing it for a while. Last time I did it was like 4 months ago before Friday night.

I stopped cause I thought I ruptured a nut. I hit myself in the balls so hard I couldn't walk for like 2 hours.hehehehe

I guess you just got to be carefull huh? or wear a cup.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

you guys are taking the wrong 30+ girls home!!! *wink* i want lessons too (w/ the strings)!

Heh heh!

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg

So no one got LUCKY?!?!?!?!!?

UKNJX2~~~~ I'll be happy to show you how to string!!! cwm12.gifcwm20.gif

I was on stage in EXIT last night or this morning whatever you want to call it stringing I had a bunch of guys cheering me on! It was neat!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

couple of years back, at the tunnel when vasquez was spinning there, I purchased liquid e?(now I know it was proubably ghb)

i belived it was e at first, I was wigging out. after an hour or so I wanted more and purchased real e.

it became too crazy for me, the mix bettween the pill and the liquid did not werk. I needed out, I looked around for my ride not able to comprehend nor speak. I finally found someone I knew, asked her for a ride home. She explained to me, that her car was pack and that she was not leaving for maybe another 3 or 4 hours.

I do not remember saying this, but she was pissed for a while because i supposivly called her a cunt - rag whore and walked away.

I remember walking out the door to nothing but sunlight, jumped in a cab, just to be kicked out because he didn't want to drive to staten island, got out screaming and kicked the cab door numerous times until tunnel bouncers grabbed me and shoved me down to the corner of the west side highway threating me if i come in front of the club again I will get seriously hurt.

don't really remember much more

I knew I was on the ferry and from the point I was in tunnel to Staten Island, 190 dollars mysteriously dissappeared

either I got robbed, lost it, pick pocket, subway clerk ripped me off, mcdonalds ripped me off or maybe I just gave it to a homeless dude?

------------------

IMAG0014.GIF My music starts at 170 BPM not 140...

Originally posted by gonzojournilist:

couple of years back, at the tunnel when vasquez was spinning there, I purchased liquid e?(now I know it was proubably ghb)

i belived it was e at first, I was wigging out. after an hour or so I wanted more and purchased real e.

it became too crazy for me, the mix bettween the pill and the liquid did not werk. I needed out, I looked around for my ride not able to comprehend nor speak. I finally found someone I knew, asked her for a ride home. She explained to me, that her car was pack and that she was not leaving for maybe another 3 or 4 hours.

I do not remember saying this, but she was pissed for a while because i supposivly called her a cunt - rag whore and walked away.

I remember walking out the door to nothing but sunlight, jumped in a cab, just to be kicked out because he didn't want to drive to staten island, got out screaming and kicked the cab door numerous times until tunnel bouncers grabbed me and shoved me down to the corner of the west side highway threating me if i come in front of the club again I will get seriously hurt.

don't really remember much more

I knew I was on the ferry and from the point I was in tunnel to Staten Island, 190 dollars mysteriously dissappeared

either I got robbed, lost it, pick pocket, subway clerk ripped me off, mcdonalds ripped me off or maybe I just gave it to a homeless dude?

just curious as to why you posted that story on this thread, but that sucks and be more careful next time

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

hahahaha glowgirl what time did you string, next time let me know!! eheh and unjk or anyone else let me know the next time you go to exit ill try to show you some moves, idunno if im that good though . . .

and trip you have to give in soon bro! =)

see you at exit!

------------------

going.gif

alamo, http://www.alamohq.com

contact me or eatscarrot@aol.com to get your thanxgiving WEBSTER HALL INVASION II tickets NOW! SICKEST event of the year!

[This message has been edited by alamo (edited 11-19-2000).]

Alright....props to Al for posting that shit.....I thought we were gonna try to keep it on the low but....oh well.....he he.....and of course Andy for the hospitality, string lessons, and that crazy ass bud.....god damn it.....how the hell we ended up with three 33-year-old cowgirls, one of which was married, is beyond me......two of them were nice but I just couldn't handle them after they took bong hits......Al forgot to say how he received the "incompetence due to druge use award" as he was unable to communicate verbally and also unable to understand his native language.......can't say I haven't been there though.....jeez, makes me think what is next??.....lol fellas......

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg