Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is going to be the best party Thanksgiving Eve?

What are everyone's thoughts on Thanksgiving Eve?

Danny Tenaglia v. Steve Lawler

Boris

or

Jonathan Peters?

I want to go somewhere where the music is so good you don't want to stop dancing like how the Tunnel used to be or the Soundfactory like 4 years ago.

I know JP can be off on some nights- any suggestions?

Also what places do you think are going to be unbearably crowded?

I haven't been out for Thanksgiving Eve in a couple years since I live in South Beach so I want to make the most of my night- Thanks!!!

im not a huge fan of either lawler or dt or a fan of paying 42 dollars to see 2 dj's i dont care for... im not a fan of jp but i like the spirit parties but i think it will be way too crowded and expensive... so my bet is boris @ crobar bc it's only 25... but finding someone to go with is going to be a mission...

im not a huge fan of either lawler or dt or a fan of paying 42 dollars to see 2 dj's i dont care for... im not a fan of jp but i like the spirit parties but i think it will be way too crowded and expensive... so my bet is boris @ crobar bc it's only 25... but finding someone to go with is going to be a mission...

A: I feel similar even though you are my torture pal.

B: I'm gonna get tired of trying to emulate your sigs I see.

One.

:half:

Wednesday November 24th @ Viscaya

Rob Phats :: Carmine G :: Jerry X :: DL Promo :: Rocky & Mike :: Simon :: Josh Z :: BMI :: Matt Sone :: Shawn B :: Fabrizio :: Prince :: & Victor Soto ( Red Carpet ) along with SMAC Entertainment

Four rooms of music provided by disc jockeys Unique & Klutch as they supply an evening of the best of Hip Hop, 80's R&B, Ole School, & ROCK along with disc jockey Jose Velez offering a set of house music for your pleasure.

Tickets are available now ! Tickets include immediate access & guarantee admission

For more information, list, bottle service contact Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515

Doors open at 10 - Open bar til 11

Door by: Frank Pino

Viscaya

191 7th Ave ( bet w 21st & w 22nd St )

N Y C

Wednesday November 24th @ F L O W - NYC

Another Thanksgiving Eve Event hosted by: SMAC Entertainment :: Rob Phats :: Mikey 999 :: Jerry X :: & Victor Soto ( Red Carpet ) & others !

Music provided by RED ALERT & Derrick Spaulding supplying an evening of some old school hip hop, rap, & R&B! Disc jockey Flavian will be in the white room supplying the best of hip hop, house, 80's & Rock!

For more information, list, bottle service contact Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515

Flow

150 Varick Street

N Y C