Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh Ma Gawd Y'all, I Think I Luuuv Tommy Lee!

And not because of that home video either!

The man lives in my dream house! I knew I should live like a rock star, I just knew it!! Here's a brief description of my two favorite rooms of the house...

The Bedroom:

Glass enclosed fireplace built into the corner of two walls.

A well adorned four post bed topped by a ceiling mirror... hee hee, he's a man after my own heart.

A partial glass wall, enclosing a shower, which is in full view of the bed, about twenty feet away... So that one can watch one's playmate shower. *drool*

Across from the shower, a big 'ol jacuzzi. The walls around it slide open to reveal, you guessed it, mirrors! Got to watch all the action!

The Purple Room: (Can you stand it, purple is my fave color!)

Deep purple, velvet pillows make up the floor. Along the back wall, velvet pillow covered bench.

Underneath the floor, sub woofers... woohoo, can we say "vibrating floor"?

One wall slides back to reveal a big screen TV.

All kinds of gaming, stereo, and video equipment controlled by one remote.

There are two more pillow rooms and a studio/bar/Starbucks (he actually called Starbucks, and had them install their coffee equipment).

OK, I'm finished sweating him now... cwm7.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 11-20-2000).]

YEAH, his house may be hot, but he is NOT!! and i won't be able to live vicariously through you if this is what you are lusting after. icky!!! i'm all for bad boyz but this one is too gross!!! i'm in shock, divalicious!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

YEAH, his house may be hot, but he is NOT!! and i won't be able to live vicariously through you if this is what you are lusting after. icky!!! i'm all for bad boyz but this one is too gross!!! i'm in shock, divalicious!!

Dude! I don't want to boink him, I just want to live in his house!!

------------------

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by Evan:

I love the fact that he had to show those 2 skanky ass hos he was with. Was that to get his ex wifes jeoluous...or to let the oublic know he was still getting laid after being dissed by ex.

Evan

I was wondering the same thing. Plus, if he just had to do that, you would think he would get some super hotties.

cwm25.gif

------------------

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

Dude! I don't want to boink him, I just want to live in his house!!

THANK GOD!! because then where would my sex-life be????? really in the sewers as opposed to in the toilet, heh heh! you had me alarmed for a second!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

I saw that...his house is DEFINITELY my favorite celeb's house...how about the outside with that Japanese Garden...he's also A LOT more spiritual than I would ever imagine!

And not because of that home video either!

The man lives in my dream house! I knew I should live like a rock star, I just knew it!! Here's a brief description of my two favorite rooms of the house...

The Bedroom:

Glass enclosed fireplace built into the corner of two walls.

A well adorned four post bed topped by a ceiling mirror... hee hee, he's a man after my own heart.

A partial glass wall, enclosing a shower, which is in full view of the bed, about twenty feet away... So that one can watch one's playmate shower. *drool*

Across from the shower, a big 'ol jacuzzi. The walls around it slide open to reveal, you guessed it, mirrors! Got to watch all the action!

The Purple Room: (Can you stand it, purple is my fave color!)

Deep purple, velvet pillows make up the floor. Along the back wall, velvet pillow covered bench.

Underneath the floor, sub woofers... woohoo, can we say "vibrating floor"?

One wall slides back to reveal a big screen TV.

All kinds of gaming, stereo, and video equipment controlled by one remote.

There are two more pillow rooms and a studio/bar/Starbucks (he actually called Starbucks, and had them install their coffee equipment).

OK, I'm finished sweating him now... cwm7.gif

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Originally posted by uknjx2:

THANK GOD!! because then where would my sex-life be????? really in the sewers as opposed to in the toilet, heh heh! you had me alarmed for a second!

Come on girlie. You know me better than that! When I start wanting guys like Tommy Lee, then you know Miss Sweet Thang is about ready to DIE of starvation!!

cwm2.gif

------------------

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Aaaww Shiii! I forgot about the Club Room!!! Yeah, I neeeeeed to live there!

hey whats up

do you still need those tix b/c i can meet you today.

-Rob

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif