Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEHROUZ@QUO last night

What a nice looking venue and what a great job by KIWI opening up for behrouz. Music was on point the whole night. See this is what makes a great party only about a 100 people at a club for a world famous dj promoted only thru word of mouth. Those who were suppose tobe their and wanted to be their were. Couple ahrdcore people who heard him earlier at disco still showed up as well. And much respect to those i told about and showed up.

Dj DISCIPLE spins there on fris so im gonna have to try my best to make out to that place soon. But im just afraid of the door drama and crowd it normally has on fri nights. QUO is a nice venue very fancy and of course i could care less about that cause theres lots of space to dance. Had to leave around 4ish for personal reasons but what a night, until the next party.

Gabe I had a blast bro, thanks!!

And who are these fucking haters?

This kid has more love for the scene than anyone I know, dances (like an animal) all night without a drop of alcohol or drugs, and not only goes out 5 nights a week (and gets comped everywhere b/c the peeps at the clubs like him) but also tells us about the new parties and shit that are going on in the city. That's what CP used to be like.....

My night:

First time at Quo, they put a lot of $$ into the place, and it reminded me of the Babylon Club in Scarface b/c it's a little chessy and takes itself very seriously. The bouncers in the suits are a little much.

But the system has balls. When Kiwi was cranking at the end and when Behrouz came on, the place was throbbing and it was clear.

Musically, I thought Kiwi, who played a really long opening set, had ups and downs but was really into it and brought it up really well at the end. I heard only 3 tracks from Behrouz, who mixed in w/ probably the longest loudest flange I've heard since SF and was playing some electro house before I left.

It's sucks I had to leave by 2, but it was a lot of fun, and even tho it was free I still dropped a ton at the bar. I'd go back to Quo for another party like this, but not on a regular night, it's a bottles only place that is waaay out of my budget.

What a nice looking venue and what a great job by KIWI opening up for behrouz. Music was on point the whole night. See this is what makes a great party only about a 100 people at a club for a world famous dj promoted only thru word of mouth. Those who were suppose tobe their and wanted to be their were. Couple ahrdcore people who heard him earlier at disco still showed up as well. And much respect to those i told about and showed up.

Dj DISCIPLE spins there on fris so im gonna have to try my best to make out to that place soon. But im just afraid of the door drama and crowd it normally has on fri nights. QUO is a nice venue very fancy and of course i could care less about that cause theres lots of space to dance. Had to leave around 4ish for personal reasons but what a night, until the next party.

I went there a few Fridays ago and I did not like it at all...the crowd was a bunch of cracked-out looking model types (and model wannabe types). They all looked like they were standing around waiting to get discovered. As for the music, I enjoyed it but I knew every single song (and I am not a dance music expert by any stretch.) I only went that one time, so it definitely could have been an off night, but who knows.

P.S. The bouncer made this big deal about letting my friend and I in like it is super exclusive...I don't know if it really is or not b/c we got there early and there was no line.

I went there a few Fridays ago and I did not like it at all...the crowd was a bunch of cracked-out looking model types (and model wannabe types). They all looked like they were standing around waiting to get discovered. As for the music, I enjoyed it but I knew every single song (and I am not a dance music expert by any stretch.) I only went that one time, so it definitely could have been an off night, but who knows.

P.S. The bouncer made this big deal about letting my friend and I in like it is super exclusive...I don't know if it really is or not b/c we got there early and there was no line.

What's so exclusive about it really? It has a sound system and a bar like every other fcuking joint in nyc. If that place is exclusive then I'll stick to whack ass crobar. *sarcasm*

:half:

Again - your my fucking hero. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. SEE this is what makes you my hero, how you can talk down to everyone just like you did in that first paragraph. Again is that you in the avatar- you can't be serious if it is.