Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Photon Lites / Glow Sticks

I don't use photon lights but I love it when people fuck me up with them when I'm rolling.....from my experiences.....the same color is better and I prefer blue or red......when you use the same color they kinda blend when the person does it well.......just my opinion though.....

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

whats up,

please use these photon lights sparingly, simplicity is key! definitely stick with the same color (blue), when you blend your moves together, it looks like the lights are jumping around and it forms a better trail when they are the same color.

i would check out the website as vt2be said (iloveraving), i LOVE this site-- glowsticks for a $1, unbeatable! and photon lights for cheap. if not, check out clubtoys.com

in terms of downtown, i would check out rickys (i think), lighting stores, it should definitely be around! good luck

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

whats up sobeton,

i, personally, like to use them separately. just the photon lights allow you more flow than stix, so you could get more imaginative.

my friends do it combined, it looks nice when you are forming circles above your head and going slowly, the photon just make you shine underneath.. if you have a continous, steady pattern goin with both stix and photons (like 8), it looks tight!

have fun, just close your eyes and get your ass on the dancefloor!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

GO TO THIS SITE HTTP://WWW.RAVERTOYS.COM, YOU CAN SEARCH FOR ABSOLUTLEY ANYTHING THAT YOU NEED, AND WITH THE PHOTON LIGHTS, IT WIL TELL YOU WHICH ONES WILL LAST LONGER, AND WHICH ONES ARE BRIGHTER AND ALL THAT BULLSHIT, THEY HAVE EVERYTHING.

-SCOTT- cwm29.gif

------------------

""mEn UsE thOuGht OnLy aS aUtHoriTy fOr thEiR injusticE, and Employ spEEch only to concEal thEir thoUgHts." -VoLtairE-