Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn diabolique

Felix_Leiter

:laugh: :laugh: .....omg.....i guess all truth always comes to light sooner or later....lmao.

so tell me which of the the 9 people on this board told you.....pm me ;)

is that how many multiple personalities you have these days? must be damamge from when you got arrested for selling your body awhile back, ey?

awwwrw rachel's upset cuz of my sig...TOO BAD...

is that how many multiple personalities you have these days? must be damamge from when you got arrested for selling your body awhile back, ey?

awwwrw rachel's upset cuz of my sig...TOO BAD...

no i'm not upset at all....YOU are the one with all the HATE......i'm glad to be on your mind so much :laugh: ....i know i'm the kind that's really hard to forget.......and btw, don't put me in your little category. EVERYONE saw your arrest reports for hookin' and you STILL do it...imagine that.....how stupid and hard up can you be :biggrin:

...you may have wanted to blur the source of the email in your sig as well....or is dan ok with you posting his emails?........lol

yes, dan knows, no he doesn't like it, but he's is still my friend. I choose dan's letter bcuz everyone knows him, and can ask if they want, which rachel here cannot claim...

unlike rachel, I don't have to photochop letters and make up words Dan said:

LiarsSEPT04b.jpg

SO rachel, what is your problem? I leave you alone to find out you're trying to sabatoge me from your now EX-friend's computer. All youpost about is how much you hate me, try to bring me down to your level, and post derog bs??? oh, that's right, you lost some of your marbles, and it;'s all my fault, right?

Has she even realized I don't care about her?

Please perform a labotamy on this woman!!!!

...you may have wanted to blur the source of the email in your sig as well....or is dan ok with you posting his emails?........lol

she may have gotten an e-mail from dan...he confirmed it.....however he told me she changed the content...LOL

check this out....i don't know why dumbass didn't think about cropping the windows where she CREATED the last pm.......but let me present "EXHIBIT A" :biggrin:

no i'm not upset at all....YOU are the one with all the HATE......i'm glad to be on your mind so much :laugh: ....i know i'm the kind that's really hard to forget.......and btw, don't put me in your little category. EVERYONE saw your arrest reports for hookin' and you STILL do it...imagine that.....how stupid and hard up can you be :biggrin:

so post those reports, since you had Dan do them for you!!!!

excuse me, but YOU DID a background check on me so you know who has the record. mine is spotless and everyone knows that...

so what is it like getting arrested for hooking anyways? I've never even seen a jail. what it's like getting arrested form domestic abuse? I wouldn't know, I'm not addicted to coke and DJs and drama.

yes, dan knows, no he doesn't like it, but he's is still my friend. I choose dan's letter bcuz everyone knows him, and can ask if they want, which rachel here cannot claim...

LiarsSEPT04b.jpg

SO rachel, what is your problem? I leave you alone to find out you're trying to sabatoge me from your now EX-friend's computer. All youpost about is how much you hate me, try to bring me down to your level, and post derog bs??? oh, that's right, you lost some of your marbles, and it;'s all my fault, right?

bwaahahahaha.......you don't care sooooo much that you always have to photo SHOP shit in your sig about me. dan said that you are a lying whore.......EVERYBODY knows about you christina and everybody knows that eric duped you because you were having a DRY spell and now he's back cuz he can't find a job :laugh: ....omg...this is too much....

LiarsSEPT04b.jpg

bwaahahahaha.......you don't care sooooo much that you always have to photo SHOP shit in your sig about me. dan said that you are a lying whore.......EVERYBODY knows about you christina and everybody knows that eric duped you because you were having a DRY spell and now he's back cuz he can't find a job :laugh: ....omg...this is too much....

who's dan? how do you know each other? why do you hate each other? are you both hookers or was that just Diabolique? was she really hookin? how did she get caught? why is this thread here? what's my horoscope for the day? what the hell is going on? should i wear pants to work tomorrow?

who's dan? how do you know each other? why do you hate each other? are you both hookers or was that just Diabolique? was she really hookin? how did she get caught? why is this thread here? what's my horoscope for the day? what the hell is going on? should i wear pants to work tomorrow?