Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BASSBOYS bday party is this fri come show some support

hey eric sorry for not showing up but when me my lady,kitty her friend and rudy left abaya we were heaing over there. Until rudy or kitty i dont recall now said that it was sooooooo packed in their that no on coud move and that mask and edwin tried looking for ya but were gonna leave to crobar since they couldnt find a. Now iguess they did, damn sounds like a good night to. Hopefully you had a blast.

hey eric sorry for not showing up but when me my lady,kitty her friend and rudy left abaya we were heaing over there. Until rudy or kitty i dont recall now said that it was sooooooo packed in their that no on coud move and that mask and edwin tried looking for ya but were gonna leave to crobar since they couldnt find a. Now iguess they did, damn sounds like a good night to. Hopefully you had a blast.

Gabe don't worry man, it was one of those parties where I spoke to a hundred people but I didn't really TALK to anyone.

It was so packed for a couple of hours that I couldn't even find my parents, we squeezed like 120 people into the basement of that place and it was soooo much fun. I don't remember much, except that the fucking mixer was broken and my boy Ken L had to go all the way to my apt on 105th and BDWY to get my mixer out of my house... drama.

But I had such a great time, I ran into a lot of peeps that I didn't know but heard about the party either here or from my site, and everyone that I care about came out so hard. One of the best birthday's of my life-easily.

Much love