Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Remy/Friday night Twilo review. . .

here we go again. . .

met everybody at Googies. . . nice place. serve guinness, which is always appreciated. damn if there weren't a hell of a lot of peeps there!! by the time i got finished saying hi and introducing myself, we were already moving on to Recess. . . damn! (although was very pleased to finally meet vampie!! and was even more surprised to see ms. sgbrooklyn. . . we all thank you for brightening our little worlds with your esteemed presence!! heh. cwm4.gif ) at least i got to hear my jukebox selection before we left though. . . (Journey "Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'" - ROCK ON!)

recess was a hoot. . . ver ver crowded though. decided to chill with notforkids and whip him at a game of chess. . . nothin' but love james!! chilled a bit more before goin' back to googies and getting a ride from ezdreamer to the eastside (y'all my boyz!)

then off to Twilo! yeah, baby! all the room in the world, smiling faces, good tunes, it was partytime!! i had a freaking blast, but most of you knew that by the mile-wide grin on my face. . . finding out about the searching procedure was alarming, though. . . but what'reyagonnado, right??

wasn't until 3:00 or so until i found out that Parks & Wilson were a no show due to visa problems. . . so Remy stayed on. . . interesting. . . was excited to see what this guy could do. . . went from deep house to prog. house, to melodic trance. . . was very happily surprised. danced my booty off too. . .

and it kept going and going and going. . . every tune that came on after 6:30am was a surprise considering the small amount of peeps there!! not complaining, just happily surprised! and did i spy Mr. Bindra dancing in the booth?? i think i did. . . looks like we'll be hearing more from Mr. Remy, which is just fine by me. . .

all in all, had a FAB night, with some great peeps, and even saw Johnny Rotten in the club. . . (no myrlin, i DON'T want to say hi to him. . . cwm12.gif )

oh and thanks to everyone for showing my buddy Mike (yes, another one) a great time. . . he was a Twilo virgin and closed the place down. . . he'll definitely be back. . .

'til next week. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

i wanna give you everything, i wanna give you energy. . .

Originally posted by noiseboy:

here we go again. . .

all in all, had a FAB night, with some great peeps, and even saw Johnny Rotten in the club. . . (no myrlin, i DON'T want to say hi to him. . .

Hehe, we just had to go look at him though,. lol. I almost forget about that, glad you reminded me. We were like little kids seeing a star for the 1st time, Haha.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

Hehe, we just had to go look at him though,. lol. I almost forget about that, glad you reminded me. We were like little kids seeing a star for the 1st time, Haha.

you, my friend, were out of control with that shit. . . cracked me up. . . hell, at one point you were screaming at me "let's go say hi. lets go say HI!!!". . .

ahhhhhhhhhhh!! cwm35.gif

------------------

no sleep 'til. . . SUNDAY!!!

Originally posted by noiseboy:

you, my friend, were out of control with that shit. . . cracked me up. . . hell, at one point you were screaming at me "let's go say hi. lets go say HI!!!". . .

ahhhhhhhhhhh!! cwm35.gif

Hehe, well I like to be persuasive.....hehe

**woohoo**

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

SGBROOKLYN was there? Was that who that was?

hmmm.... haven't seen her in so long...... forgot what she looked like.....

hmmm....

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by artful:

SGBROOKLYN was there? Was that who that was?

hmmm.... haven't seen her in so long...... forgot what she looked like.....

hmmm....

dont let her fool you bro. she was 'allegedly' 'supposed' to 'maybe' showup. i heard she was sighted upstairs by the coatcheck for a second, but twas just an allegation...

------------------

chronic is the answer...