Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sports sexy

I love this place, its a sophisticated hooters with a shit load of flat screens and leather couches. Food and drinks are resonably priced as well. I'm usually there Saturday nights to start things off........

I recommend the NACHOS.....

when i went there i waited 15 minutes to be seated so i sat myself..then another 10 minutes for a waitress to come over so i went and grabbed a waitress then 30 minutes for chicken fingers and fried calamari appitizers and as soon as those came out they brought out our steaks also...which were tough as leather. service was horrendous.

when i went there i waited 15 minutes to be seated so i sat myself..then another 10 minutes for a waitress to come over so i went and grabbed a waitress then 30 minutes for chicken fingers and fried calamari appitizers and as soon as those came out they brought out our steaks also...which were tough as leather. service was horrendous.

We waited 45 min for your Chicken fingers

can I get a double post please

oh no missy you dont even know.....ive eaten dirty things....(i was really fucked up) buti wouldnt even dare try these mashed patatas

nootsy ate them and well.....lets just say we made it home quiuck.

Dude Mash potatoes? I dont remember them all I have to say is the dinner and the appetiser came out at the same time and the Dinner was cold the appetisers were hot. WTF?