Narcotic Thrust

&

Kim Sozzi

Music By:

Nyc's Hottest D.j.'s

Spinning All Your Favorite Music

18 To Party 21 To Drink

For All Information Check The Clubplanet Hot Parties Link

Definatly A Party You Are Not Gonna Wanna Miss!!!

Hey Guys Brooklyn Has A New Hotspot Called Pulse

Located At 259 Banker Street Brooklyn Ny 11222

Grand Opening Starts Nov 26th & 27th

Hosted By:

Ktu's Own Lil' Cee

&

Vic Latino

Appearing Live:

Narcotic Thrust

&

Kim Sozzi

Music By:

Nyc's Hottest D.j.'s

Spinning All Your Favorite Music

18 To Party 21 To Drink

For All Information Check The Clubplanet Hot Parties Link

Definatly A Party You Are Not Gonna Wanna Miss!!!

be sure to be there the week after for their closing party...

This Is The New Brooklyn Hotspot Dont Worry Guys Pulse Is Going No Where We Will Be Bring You Future Acts Like:

Louie Devito,skribble,reina,kevin Little & Many Many More

So If You Wanna See The Hottest Acts Around

Come To Pulse Located At 259 Banker Street Brooklyn Ny 11222

oh god...this description makes me NOT want to go.

louie devito?...reina? i would rather get stabbed in the chest 10 times then put up with that crap. KTU sometimes plays descent music ...BUT then you have some idiots that go on and are like

"we are live from mirage..the hot spot..wow..so much fun..u gota be here..how yo doinn? wha whaa.."

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Yeah But The Best Part About Our Club Is None Of The Ktu Jocks Are NOT Doin That TheY ARE Just There To Have A Good Time AND Spin A Little And Make Sure That They Are Playing The Best Music To Keep The Dance Floor Moving Plus I Have Bonus D.j's Spinning House Music Till Everyone Decides To Leave We Are Gonna Spin Music Till No One Is Left On The Dancefloor So We Could Be There A While

BULL PROOVE IT DUMBASS

see you cant !!!

yo man all i wanted was some info cause i dont wanna here my girl no more

stop bugging me

:gang:

lol you didnt even give me a chance...

but its just funny how you have 4posts and theyre all on this thread and this guy has barely any except from spamming this board... so its not rocket science... but youre right i cant prove shit, but if anyone goes to one of these parties itll prove once again that brooklyn sucks for nightlife...

This Is The New Brooklyn Hotspot Dont Worry Guys Pulse Is Going No Where We Will Be Bring You Future Acts Like:

Louie Devito,skribble,reina,kevin Little & Many Many More

So If You Wanna See The Hottest Acts Around

Come To Pulse Located At 259 Banker Street Brooklyn Ny 11222

Ah, your upcoming DJ's SUCK

LETS STOP NOCKING THIS PLACE I AM GOIN THERE THIS WEEKEND. ALSO TO REPLY TO HOUSE DOG SINCE WHEN DOES SKRIBBLE AND LOUIE DEVITO SUCK ????? DID I MISS SOMETHING. I THINK LOUIE DEVITO PUTS OUT A ALBUM EVERY OTHER MONTH SO HE MUST BE DOIN SOMETHING RIGHT AND SKRIBBLE DOES THE SAME THING. BEING A DJ AND CUTTING A RECORD DOES NOT MEAN YOU SUCK. YOU MUST BE A 13 YEAR OLD THAT DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE INDUSTRY.

LETS STOP NOCKING THIS PLACE I AM GOIN THERE THIS WEEKEND. ALSO TO REPLY TO HOUSE DOG SINCE WHEN DOES SKRIBBLE AND LOUIE DEVITO SUCK ????? DID I MISS SOMETHING. I THINK LOUIE DEVITO PUTS OUT A ALBUM EVERY OTHER MONTH SO HE MUST BE DOIN SOMETHING RIGHT AND SKRIBBLE DOES THE SAME THING. BEING A DJ AND CUTTING A RECORD DOES NOT MEAN YOU SUCK. YOU MUST BE A 13 YEAR OLD THAT DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE INDUSTRY.

djrichieb3030:

ponchomo.jpg

ahhahahaha hanson put out records too, and so does ryan cabrera, and clay aiken... just cause you have a record or a cd doesnt mean youre "SIIIIICK~!" you got a hell of a lot to learn about "the industry..." kiddo...