Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WAY OUT WEST!!!!! yay , this thursday @ canal room yaaaaa!!

w00t w00t :bounce::bounce:

see ya suckas there.. this is gonna be awesome!!

how much are we talking here??? i saw a post about this before and it said they were selling tickets for this??? i thought this place was a small lounge type setting.. are they really having presales for this??

ya i wasn't gonna go, but a good friend of mine just picked me up tix and told me to pay him back whenever, he just made my week :spin2:

i think he got em at satalite and i think there 15, if theres anyway possible to go and get em 2 morrow, do!

but ya canal is really really small, like the size of avalons bathroom, but were getting there mad early :bounce:

ya i wasn't gonna go, but a good friend of mine just picked me up tix and told me to pay him back whenever, he just made my week :spin2:

i think he got em at satalite and i think there 15, if theres anyway possible to go and get em 2 morrow, do!

but ya canal is really really small, like the size of avalons bathroom, but were getting there mad early :bounce:

its not THAT small...lol

holds roughly 4-500 ppl

bigger than Cielo, about half the size of Centro

i wouldnt exactly call that SMALL

lol

Ill def be there!

Canal room is the boooomb

Sorry freaks but last time I heard way out west @ avalon I wanted to puke. I wanted to plug my ears once that lady started singing wutever her name wuz. It's one step up from listening to tony draper on a good day.

:half:

Their DJ sets are alot different from their live pa sets.

Sorry freaks but last time I heard way out west @ avalon I wanted to puke. I wanted to plug my ears once that lady started singing wutever her name wuz. It's one step up from listening to tony draper on a good day.

:half:

her name is Omi, and yes she is unimpressive live. She can't project her voice at all.

Way Out West needs to bring Kristi Hawkshaw back.

I enjoyed last nite very much. I think Omi was very good. Towards the end, her voice sounded a bit weaker than in the beginning but thats cuz she wasnt holding anything back when she started. Her voice live sounded pretty much the same as it did on CD(that doesnt too often these days)...yeah, the set was just an hour, but were you really expecting more? this is a promo tour of their album and they just did most of it. I am not sure about the reactions in the back of the crowd but in the front everybody was loving it.

I enjoyed last nite very much. I think Omi was very good. Towards the end, her voice sounded a bit weaker than in the beginning but thats cuz she wasnt holding anything back when she started. Her voice live sounded pretty much the same as it did on CD(that doesnt too often these days)...yeah, the set was just an hour, but were you really expecting more? this is a promo tour of their album and they just did most of it. I am not sure about the reactions in the back of the crowd but in the front everybody was loving it.

ya i had a great time too, the closing dj was noice, way out west was great, ya only an hour..was like 10 songs, but they went on so early too, like 11:30, some poor kid came at like 1, and asked if www was on, we were like.. oo thev been done.. of course they played mindcircus :bounce: like a dork i had to get nick warrens autograph and pic :) i was in the front most of the time :bounce:

ya i had a great time too, the closing dj was noice, way out west was great, ya only an hour..was like 10 songs, but they went on so early too, like 11:30, some poor kid came at like 1, and asked if www was on, we were like.. oo thev been done.. of course they played mindcircus :bounce: like a dork i had to get nick warrens autograph and pic :) i was in the front most of the time :bounce:

post it...

and they didnt buy any chance do the gabriel & dresden mix did they?? bc that remix rocks so much harder than the original

the closing dj was Gaafar El Mallah (he opened for them as well). Great sets by everyone! I love the Canal Room - very chill.