Clubplanet Nightlife Community

winning a girls heart when her heart has been given to someone else

atomicapples

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must you come on every thread and follow me around? how long until you and your girlfriend leave this message board and go find a new one to bother people?

Lets be honest...isn't that what you two do? Jump around from board to board annoying the shit out of people?

O shit you found me out. Your a little off though i'm just on this board to follow you around and annoy you....... and I think it's working. :bounce: Game on.

I think you should be honest for a minute . All you do is jump from thread to thread and make a pathetic atempt to pick up girls. Then when it dosen't go your way you Harass them. Now thats a class act.... WHAT A FUCKING LOSER. :vomit2:

To answer your first question NMN.....I will never go away. Just remember "wherever you go there I am". So :peeright:

O shit you found me out. Your a little off though i'm just on this board to follow you around and annoy you....... and I think it's working. :bounce: Game on.

I think you should be honest for a minute . All you do is jump from thread to thread and make a pathetic atempt to pick up girls. Then when it dosen't go your way you Harass them. Now thats a class act.... WHAT A FUCKING LOSER. :vomit2:

To answer your first question NMN.....I will never go away. Just remember "wherever you go there I am". So :peeright:

i wouldnt piss nmn off....hes an angry drunk

and if i may vouch for him....hes a "ladies man" last time i saw him at sullivan room all the ladies were alllll over him....

i wouldnt piss nmn off....hes an angry drunk

and if i may vouch for him....hes a "ladies man" last time i saw him at sullivan room all the ladies were alllll over him....

Thanks for the heads up. But fuck NMN. This is a game that he started.