Clubplanet Nightlife Community

......ughhhhhhhhhh.....

risa06

Originally posted by rachel1997:

OH SHIT!!

You are a Club Godessssss!!

hmmmmmm....I thought I would be Club Goddess????....and not Club God.....whats going on here????...huh???...lol

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Lola, you doof... change the sex in profiles....

And why's everyone going to Florida? I'm gonna have to go soon, so I can be down too.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Oooooh look who's back!!!!!! How was it????? Did you get a nice tan? Pictures pictures pictures. Oh yeah, and did you keep your promise and bring back 2 cuties for me? LOL.. Glad to hear you had an awesome time. Wish I was there too frown.gif You going to Oakie on Thur?

PS: club god -> change your sex in profile coz now the board thinks you're a MAN!

Originally posted by risa06:

I was in South Beach Miami.....have you ever been there?...its beautiful...and soooooo much fun smile.gif .....how are you hun?

~Lola~

Yep I was there once but I didn't like it... I think it was only because I was there just for one day and didn't have chance to go clubbing. I didn't like the beach because it was sooo dirty frown.gif I loved "Keys" beaches, no people, clean blue water.. beautifull smile.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by artful:

Lola, you doof... change the sex in profiles....

And why's everyone going to Florida? I'm gonna have to go soon, so I can be down too.

hahahaha......thank you sweetie smile.gif .....I only had 9 hours to sleep in last 4 days......so...I'm a lil slow today smile.gif ...

lol...you have to go so you can be down....hahaha...I don't know why they going there ....I just went for all the things that I said above.....hehehe...its really nice there..... smile.gif

~LolA~

------------------

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Oooooh look who's back!!!!!! How was it????? Did you get a nice tan? Pictures pictures pictures. Oh yeah, and did you keep your promise and bring back 2 cuties for me? LOL.. Glad to hear you had an awesome time. Wish I was there too frown.gif You going to Oakie on Thur?

PS: club god -> change your sex in profile coz now the board thinks you're a MAN!

heeeeeeeeeey.....I missed you smile.gif .....thank you sweetie....I did had a good time.....but I don't think I'll be going there again any time soon.....lol...if I kept my promise???...it was too hard to pick 2...they were ALL beautiful...hehe....so I decided to be fair and didn't take anyone w/ me smile.gif ...next time.....hahahahaha....

"PS: Club God- change your sex in profile coz now the board thinks you're a MAN!"....so...they stil want me smile.gif .....hehehe....j/k

I don't know if I'm going to see Oakie.....will def let you know smile.gif

------------------

never been to south beach, but i heard that "Space" and "Shadow Lounge" are absolutely incredible. Also, correct me if i am wrong, but my friends tell me that South Beach is dominated by juiceheads and clubbing is more $ than NY

to mysterious: bring back two cuties?? look who's getting desperate/horny here. wink.gif

------------------

"fall in love with music, fall in love with dance"

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

WELCOME HOME SWEETIE!! MISSED YA THIS WEEKEND. THE VIBE JUST WASN'T THE SAME. cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

hi smile.gif ......"THE VIBE JUST WASN"T THE SAME"....I know

cwm25.gif ....lol...j/k.......how are you hun smile.gif ....check ur PM(S)..hehe

------------------

Originally posted by amalkav:

Yep I was there once but I didn't like it... I think it was only because I was there just for one day and didn't have chance to go clubbing. I didn't like the beach because it was sooo dirty frown.gif I loved "Keys" beaches, no people, clean blue water.. beautifull smile.gif

I will def try to make it to Keys one day...I love beaches and clear blue water....and no people around you...nah...that I don't think I like.....too boring smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

heeeeeeeeeey.....I missed you smile.gif .....thank you sweetie....I did had a good time.....but I don't think I'll be going there again any time soon.....lol...if I kept my promise???...it was too hard to pick 2...they were ALL beautiful...hehe....so I decided to be fair and didn't take anyone w/ me smile.gif ...next time.....hahahahaha....

"PS: Club God- change your sex in profile coz now the board thinks you're a MAN!"....so...they stil want me smile.gif .....hehehe....j/k

I don't know if I'm going to see Oakie.....will def let you know smile.gif

I knew it! I knew you'd break your promise!!! Now I'm really mad!!! I know what really happened - you brought a couple for me but then you got GREEDY and now you're keeping then locked up in your room!!! LMAO smile.gif You gotta go to Oakie, he's soooo great smile.gif Especially since you missed PVD! *hugz*

frown.gif ....its too cold.....

hey guyZZZ....how is everyone???....hope good ........I'm back frown.gif ....nah...I missed NYC.....I really did smile.gif ....had a great time but I guess when you go to the same place 4 x in one year its not that much fun anymore....BUT I STIL HAD A GREAT TIME...lots of sun...lots of drinks....great food...dancing all night long...NO sleep (att all)...shopping (yes...I'm broke..lol)....and some other things that NOT that important...hehe...J/K everyone smile.gif .......review to be continue....

~Lola~

------------------

where exactly did you stay in Florida? I was there 1 month ago, I stayed on Marathon Key and I miss it sooo much!! I wanna go back cwm14.gifcwm14.gif

Glad to hear you had fun

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

where exactly did you stay in Florida? I was there 1 month ago, I stayed on Marathon Key and I miss it sooo much!! I wanna go back cwm14.gifcwm14.gif

Glad to hear you had fun

I was in South Beach Miami.....have you ever been there?...its beautiful...and soooooo much fun smile.gif .....how are you hun?

Rachel...thanks sweetie.......I missed the board too....well.... not really...hehe....but I'm glad I'm back.....I have such a hang over frown.gif ........lol

~Lola~

------------------