Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Opinions guys.....

how do you feel about open table sessions on sat. night  

15 members have voted

1. 1. how do you feel about open table sessions on sat. night

• holy shit! i would love to not pay a cover and listen to awesome local talent every week!!!
    • Nah, i would rather pay $20+ bucks and listen to the same bullshit and have bouncers harass me

I think this poll is a little bias...unlike some of the people on here, I can honestly say that I don't go out ONLY for the music....I don't mind paying $$ as long as the place has a decent crowd with some hot girls and good music (even though you might not consider these places to have good music)...now if you can tell me that the places where these local dj's would be playing can provide that than sure I would choose that...

ha!! my chance to make it big on the ny circuits... my big chance to mix "going through it" and "after all this time" back and forth for an hour... sweet!!!

nah i would be down for this if it were a pregame spot and relatively cheap... girls are a bonus...

You can pregame here before going to listen to jp. sweet! rip it sickkkkkk!

:half:

ok here is the deal....

this is still in the infant stages but it looks likes its gunna happen...i should know within the next 2-3 weeks...just wanted to see what everyones thoughts on it would be....i know there have been a bunch of open session but NEVER on a weekend....

it will be at a lounge since i dont know anyone that owns a studio or a warehouse 411 so i guess i wont be seeing you there....oh well...

no cover charge....no cover for the djs to spin....2 hr slots for each dj....

slots would be "first come first serve" of course....

sound better? :)

details to come.....the second it happens i will let u all know.....im trying to bring the good shit back and help all my local DJs get the recognition they deserve....