Clubplanet Nightlife Community

damn drugs got xpensive

disk-ofreak

damn.. remember the days of a cheap high??

i got priced shrooms at like 35-40, WTF!!!!!!

it grows outta horse shit and they cost 40 now, last time i actually bought them it was only 25, but that also was a friends bf so it was a hook up..

bag of flakes on LI is like 20, they go for 10 in the city, but unless you know someone, there not really gonna sell it to a whit girl...

pills too, what like 10 years ago pills were like 10 $$ and you could split that btw 2 ppl , and youd still be rolling into mon..

even when you get themn wholesale, someone i knew used to get them for 5, then 8, now from the same guy 10.. WTF!!

its just not right.. and k, forget!!!!!!!

i guess its whip its and robitussein for me this weekend.. :unhappy:

sorry i had to vent.. 40 for an 8th of shrooms is ridiculous..

damn.. remember the days of a cheap high??

i got priced shrooms at like 35-40, WTF!!!!!!

it grows outta horse shit and they cost 40 now, last time i actually bought them it was only 25, but that also was a friends bf so it was a hook up..

bag of flakes on LI is like 20, they go for 10 in the city, but unless you know someone, there not really gonna sell it to a whit girl...

pills too, what like 10 years ago pills were like 10 $$ and you could split that btw 2 ppl , and youd still be rolling into mon..

even when you get themn wholesale, someone i knew used to get them for 5, then 8, now from the same guy 10.. WTF!!

its just not right.. and k, forget!!!!!!!

i guess its whip its and robitussein for me this weekend.. :unhappy:

sorry i had to vent.. 40 for an 8th of shrooms is ridiculous..

Nobody really uses horse shit anymore....it's too much work... and very messy

i am paying like $75 per liq... :mad:

haha, i dont think they were talkin about liqs

i pushed out 70 for my last

but i have seen shroom prices very expensive

october is usually the time when, BOOM, they all come out

and its seemed kinda wack i will admit, i did stop taking shrooms after going to amsterdam, and paying 12 dollars, for an ounce of wet mushrooms, and i took the dry, for like 10 dollars, but they were VERY different

another thing is i went to a festival last month, (Harvest), and there was some liquid, but it seems as though acid had dropped off the map too

thats not bad, cheapest i can find is 90, but i know ppl who charge 120!!!!!!!

weren't liqs like 20 5 or 6 years ago.. 15 for acid..

i remember in high school acid was like 5 bucks... :boohoo:

heh.. you people are young... i remember when liqs were $500 a case (72bottles) and microdots were a buck a piece for 100

I remember when licks were $40 when I started doing them, my friends had them by the case. You people getting licks what kind are they? Made in America? Havent done K in a long time but I will again if I can get a lick made in the USA.

I just got shrooms in San Fran for $25 an eighth. They also had liquid Acid which I didnt do. They had paper BUT were not selling indivadual hits (ex. half sheets) I used to pay 5 for a paper hit, maybe 2 years ago I piad $10 for a gel tab that was suppose to be Acid.

Back in the day I used to drive home from BK with 50 sleeves (6 in a sleeve) of Yellow Label in my front seat! The damn boxes didn't even have the infamous CIII on it yet...shit was still legal. Got them for 12 each and flipped for 25...this must have been 95 or so. It sticks in my head so clearly too.

Another day that sticks clearly in my head was when I made my usualy call in the summer of 2000 and my man said "there's only blue label around". I was like whatever!!!!!! It was like one weekend all of a sudden...Yellows were halted and what you had left was like gold boullion!

Back in the day I used to drive home from BK with 50 sleeves (6 in a sleeve) of Yellow Label in my front seat! The damn boxes didn't even have the infamous CIII on it yet...shit was still legal. Got them for 12 each and flipped for 25...this must have been 95 or so. It sticks in my head so clearly too.

Another day that sticks clearly in my head was when I made my usualy call in the summer of 2000 and my man said "there's only blue label around". I was like whatever!!!!!! It was like one weekend all of a sudden...Yellows were halted and what you had left was like gold boullion!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i sooooooooo miss blue's....:(

i miss when u used to buy a liq and it would make like 5 50 jars :(