Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bad few weeks

pattbateman

ill make it quick

first get arrested on a warrent for underage drinking from 3 years ago that to my knowledge was all taken care of, apparently not, stuck in jail all weekend because the jails area code is different than mine. and no one i know is ever home or even has a home phone to recieve collect calls, and you obviously cant recieve collect calls on a cell phone. so im stuck in jail all weekend. the first weekend of my new job!

second break a few fingers at my new job when i finally get to work after the weekend

third go out to the bar have a few drinks decide to get really fucked and trip, and it turns out bad, i started acting all fucked up at the bar and my friends took me to my buddies apt. and i just passed out there they couldnt wake me up and they found out i was tripping and couldnt wake me up and they knew that was not a good thing.(turns out i was just fatigued from not eating for the two previous days) so what do the retards do? instead of let me sleep it off? call 911. i get transported i wake up in the ambulance tripping my dick off totally alert but having no fucking clue who these people were and why they were taking me to the hospital? get to the ER and they start trying to pump my stomach. while i was totally awake they wouldnt listen to anything i was saying because later they said people who are brought there are usually really fucked up and lie about what ever they took. so they pump my stomach and nothing at all is pumped out. there is a tube in my throat and a tube in my dick. they wont let me leave or my insurance will not pay for it. they put me in the ICU for 2 fucking days while i wait to see a fucking psychiatrist. i see him leave go to work and fall off my a fucking truck and fuck up my knee

today is now the next weekend and im wondering what the fuck it will bring???

Well, the good news is you are alive and the better news is you didnt fuck yourself up too bad. Keep your head up. We all have shit luck streaks. Its how you handle the streak that defines who you are.

WOW...an intelligent statement on the drug board...that is a rarity...