Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE THING I LOVE MOST ABOUT TWILO AND s&D IS (EVERY CLUB SHOULD HAVE IT)

WHEN YOU HEAR THAT FUNNY NOISE THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING BIG IS COMING, AND YOU GET THAT FUNNY FEELING INSIDE THAT YOU THINK FOR A SECOND "ME GOD I AM EXCITED, I HOPE NO ONE SEES" AND THEN YOU RUN UNDER THE DISCO BALL AND WAIT FOR IT TO PASS GAS ON YOUR HEAD BECAUSE IT'S COLD, NOT LIKE WHEN PEOPLE REALLY BREAK WIND, AND AT THAT POINT YOU ARE VERY HOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN RUNNING FROM SECURITY ALL NIGHT.

I WISH THEY HAD A FARTING DISCOBALL AT VINYL, SO WHEN DANNY MAKES IT "DARKER" I WOULDN'T BE SO HOT AND AFRAID.

THIS IS HOW IT FEELS:

LIKE A GIANT BLUE CROSS-EYED DISEMBODIED HEAD THAT LOOKS STUPID AND DUMB CLENCHING HIS TEETH FROM THE PILLS HE IS PROLLY DOING, HEY THESE SMILIES AREN'T SO BAD AFTER ALL.

EL-OH-EL

cwm41.gif

[This message has been edited by msoprano12 (edited 11-20-2000).]

What the hell are you talking about?

Are you still fucked from clubbing

this past weekend?

There's no farting discoball at Twilo.

It's simply the kryogenifex (the cold

air you feel) machine. And, that noise

you hear is it warming up...

------------------

Disk 1, Track 08 of

'Communicate'

Hey dude, he's an "imposter", ie, a person who gives himself a name very similar to someone elses and then just puts up stupid, off-key posts. These are to be read (sometimes) but never taken seriously.

Hey, you got my e-mail? You read the post on DC..hehe.

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

yo bro you are an imposter, and once again no one givea a fuck what you have to say, and youve been on my dick for a month already so why don you get off it you piece of shit

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

Originally posted by msoprano13:

yo bro you are an imposter, and once again no one givea a fuck what you have to say, and youve been on my dick for a month already so why don you get off it you piece of shit

THAT IS NOT VERY NICE. I AM SICK OF THESE PUT-DOWNS THEY HURT MY CHEST. IT'S POUNDING NOW. DID YOU EVER THINK THAT THERE IS PERSON AT THE END OF MY NAME YOU PRICK. STOP CONTRIBUTING TO THE DRAMA, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, NOT THE SOLUTION.

STOP FUCKING UP MY COMMUNITY.

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Hey dude, he's an "imposter", ie, a person who gives himself a name very similar to someone elses and then just puts up stupid, off-key posts. These are to be read (sometimes) but never taken seriously.

Hey, you got my e-mail? You read the post on DC..hehe.

HEY, MY POSTS ARE NOT ANY STUPIDER THAN YOURS. AND CALLING ME AN IMPOSTOR MEANS I AM NOT REAL. IF YOU PRICK ME, DO I NOT BLEED?

WHY ARE YOU STARTING DRAMA, YOU ARE HURTING MY CHEST. EVER THINK THAT THERE WAS A PERSON BEHIND MY NAME? EVER THINK THAT THE 'OTHER MSPORANO" BIT OFF ME, OR IS A RELATIVE OF MINE?

NO, ALL YOU CARED ABOUT WAS MAKING FUN OF ME.

AND THE DISCO BALL FARTS ON MY HEAD.

SO THERE