Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnathon Peters At Spirit Thanksgiving Eve Nov 24

djtroa

J PETERS IS GOING TO BE SICK ON THE WHEELS OF STEEL

In the VIP –Mind Room

Hosted by: LOREDANA as featured in FHM magazine ,Maxim and Hawaiin Tropic ……..

Wednesday November 24th @ Spirit

540 w27th between 10th and 11th avenues NYC

Musik:

Main Floor : Johnathon Peters( Progressive/Tribal)

Mind Room : Aldo Ron Sanchez (House!!!)

Soul Room : Dj Drastic (Hip Hop & R&B)

VIP Tickets available !!!!!!!!

No Line ..( look for VIP sign )

Access to VIP Rooms

Reduced Admission

*You must have VIP tickets to enter the soul room !!!

$35 VIP Tickets!!!!

For tickets Email me @ ********@aol.com

J PETERS IS GOING TO BE SICK ON THE WHEELS OF STEEL

In the VIP –Mind Room

Hosted by: LOREDANA as featured in FHM magazine ,Maxim and Hawaiin Tropic ……..

Wednesday November 24th @ Spirit

540 w27th between 10th and 11th avenues NYC

Musik:

Main Floor : Johnathon Peters( Progressive/Tribal)

Mind Room : Aldo Ron Sanchez (House!!!)

Soul Room : Dj Drastic (Hip Hop & R&B)

VIP Tickets available !!!!!!!!

No Line ..( look for VIP sign )

Access to VIP Rooms

Reduced Admission

*You must have VIP tickets to enter the soul room !!!

$35 VIP Tickets!!!!

For tickets Email me @ ********@aol.com

Who cares?

lol!!!!!!! do you ever have anything good to say about anything!! always so negative. you dont care so stop the hating!!!!

its ok bro life will go on!!!!!

Stop hating, when did I start? I just said I didn't care. I've said plenty of positive things here monkey, and don't want to waste anymore time defending myself to the likes of you. Besides, I'm just stating my opinion, so you can just stfu. Thanks

lol!!!!!!! do you ever have anything good to say about anything!! always so negative. you dont care so stop the hating!!!!

its ok bro life will go on!!!!!

hey don't worry about it. I do the same thing sometimes. It's not hating ,it's just being bored.

Stop hating, when did I start? I just said I didn't care. I've said plenty of positive things here monkey, and don't want to waste anymore time defending myself to the likes of you. Besides, I'm just stating my opinion, so you can just stfu. Thanks

lol!!! wow a little tense! and monkey what an ignorant ***k! anyway my friend you need to loosen up thats all!! but still i forgive you for taking clubbing and the dj's that spin so seriously! :makeout: hahahaha!!!!!!

just my opinion!!

lol!!! wow a little tense! and monkey what an ignorant ***k! anyway my friend you need to loosen up thats all!! but still i forgive you for taking clubbing and the dj's that spin so seriously! :makeout: hahahaha!!!!!!

just my opinion!!

Who said I take that seriously, I sure didn't? Oh yeah, and you're not my friend. so stop pretending like you are. I'm not friends with monkeys like you.

Who said I take that seriously, I sure didn't? Oh yeah, and you're not my friend. so stop pretending like you are. I'm not friends with monkeys like you.

wow!!! i cant stop laughing!!! did you take your meds today! listen you win i give up this is to funny for me! and monkey! still dont get it but i know were you are going with this! listen "my friend" drop it before you give yourself a heart attack over there. i guess i will see you at spirit this week just look for the monkey!!!!!! lol!

wow!!! i cant stop laughing!!! did you take your meds today! listen you win i give up this is to funny for me! and monkey! still dont get it but i know were you are going with this! listen "my friend" drop it before you give yourself a heart attack over there. i guess i will see you at spirit this week just look for the monkey!!!!!! lol!

Thanks for your concern about my health but I'm doing fine, just responding to your posts. If you think I'm being serious then I'm sorry for you not being able to read between the lines and detect sarcasm when you read it. btw, I doubt you'll see me at Spirit ever for one of JPs drugged out shows...thanks but no

Thanks for your concern about my health but I'm doing fine, just responding to your posts. If you think I'm being serious then I'm sorry for you not being able to read between the lines and detect sarcasm when you read it. btw, I doubt you'll see me at Spirit ever for one of JPs drugged out shows...thanks but no

sounds good! take care or as you might think i would have said "take it easy bro"! if not spirit i might run into you somewhere else! i just bored at work did not mean to offend!

How is JP? What kind of music does he spin? Progressive? Trance?

What kind of crowd? Asian? Guido?

I haven't read anything about Ferry Corsten making a NY appearance during this time, but told by a friend (who really isn't in the know)... can anyone else confirm this?

Ferry's agenda link is down.

ahhh gotta love it... there's always some type of drama in a jp thread... too funny..

smgarett must've been bored when he says "who cares" unless he wnated to go out of his way to piss jp fans off...

You got it, just bored and trying to entertain myself, mission accomplished. As far as the person who said I was 12 (I'm a few years older than that), whatever....some people just take themselves way too seriously and can't detect sarcasm when they read it.....