Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donald Glaude at Crobar review

I have to honestly say I have never heard of glaude before until I decided to go check him out with my friend Mask and my boy david. Crobar is always a good time for me so I don't mind going there alot. We walked in around 1 or so and martin was on the decks. He was a bit soulful on the heavier side which progressed in that manner though 3 am. The crowd wasn't packed but wasn't empty either. There was breathing room to dance and as always many hot women etc.. So glaude takes the stage around 3. I gotta say I never seen anyone dj like him before. Yeah I am fairly new to edm as far as going out and stuff. But I never seen a house dj spin like him. He was doing back spins, transforming, cutting and scratching, moving the faders and effects with his nose. I mean he was just insane. Alot of techy maybe acidy type house and very intense hard if that can be the description. I never heard the music before ever. It was like a new experience. The last time I felt this way was when derrick carter and Mark Farina played at Ikon a few months back. I was simply blown away. His energy level was definetely off the meter. I did not even have one drink in crobar I was simply totally captured by glaude's style and presence. We vibed with alot of people it was simply a great night. Left the floor around 5 and change.

Pleasure hanging with you Mask as always. Peace.

Digital ... you said it all kid .. it was an AMAZING NIGHT .. by all means ..

glaud was off the hook .. martin was good too ...

glaud blew us away .. if u guys never heard him . u gotta go check him out .. unbelievbale energy ..

he interacts with the crowd a lot .. drops mad mad music ... mixes all kina shit ... scratches even with his nose ... screams in the middle of the song ... simpley A M A Z I N G ..

the club as usual was beautiful .. clean . nice .. the staff were great ... the crowd was cool .. not many dancers . but since when i care for that .. that means more space for me and my bois .. hehe ...

met mad cool people ... i am sure will run into them again ;)

great seeing u digital get down man .. hard core son .. i was like whattttttttttt .. hehe ... always fun to hang out with you digital .. u make the party more fun .. just by your energy and sheer comments .. hehehe

david too .. but he was tired . but it was great to have him there ..

overall great great night

peace

the MASK

:type: WAS THERE ALSO. DONALD WAS AMAZING. IT IS REFRESHING TO SEE A DJ INTERACT THAT MUCH AND REALLT ENJOY WHAT HE DOES. DOC WAS OK BUT DONALD WAS IN A LEAGUE OF HIS OWN. THEY SAY GREAT MUSIC TAKES YOU TO PLACES THAT ARE FREE OF ALL THE BS AND LAST NIGHT WAS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THAT. PEACE TO ALL.

:type: WAS THERE ALSO. DONALD WAS AMAZING. IT IS REFRESHING TO SEE A DJ INTERACT THAT MUCH AND REALLT ENJOY WHAT HE DOES. DOC WAS OK BUT DONALD WAS IN A LEAGUE OF HIS OWN. THEY SAY GREAT MUSIC TAKES YOU TO PLACES THAT ARE FREE OF ALL THE BS AND LAST NIGHT WAS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THAT. PEACE TO ALL.

hells ya .. did u see when he was scratching with his nose .. and head .. woooooowwwwwwww ... what is that .. amazing ...

forgot to mention

great seeing John ... and bronzie .. omg ... u went off the hook dancing steve .. haha .. great stuff kid .. did not know u could be outta control like this .. hehehe ..

i also met this other kid .. who i dont know if he posts here but screams in a very unique way ... nice kid .. good moves .. and great attitude

peace

the MASK

no, saw you walking around. we will have to hook up sometime. i go to the crobar 2-3x a month. going to see armin at spirit in dec. i am new to going out again. i work a lot so its tough. just love house and trance. going to the okenfold show thurs. see ya. john.

ok, doc martin stunk......i dunno bout everyone else, but i dont need 8 minute long tracks with flutes layered on top.

glaude was awesome, funky as hell, great show as always.

open bar was great too, must have drank 60 dollars worth of liquor.

good night out indeed

wow .. that is a lot of liquor kid .. but then again .. dont mind me .. i dont drink .. hehe .. glad u had fun .. glaude is the mannnnnnn