06. Discoball - '002'

07. Hardsoul feat. Ron Carroll - 'Back Together' [seamus Haji Club Mix]

08. Miguel Migs - 'Cuban Nights'

09. Intergalactic Funk - 'Hustler Planet'

10. Rubber Souls - 'Ain’t No Way' [Jinx 'Luv Me Right' Mix]

11. Bazement Freakz - 'Spikehead' [Eddie Amador Remix]

12. Clivilles & Cole - 'Pride A Deeper Love' ['Let’s Go Chanting' Mix]

From Lust4House:

Born and raised in Montclair, NJ, Mirza’s interest in DJing began in 1990 at the early age of 14 under the moniker DJ M-Love. Mirza mixed various genres of music ranging anywhere from Hip-Hop to Reggae to House. In 1996, he fell in love with electronic dance music and began spinning its vast genres such as breakbeats, jungle, drum and bass as well as trance. “I would describe myself as a chameleon because my style changed to fit each genre,†he says.

After a decade of using M Love as his dj name, he made the decision that the name had run its course and took on his middle name in 2000. Coincidentally, it was around this time that he returned to his musical roots: House music. Spinning everything from soulful to progressive house, Mirza is best known for his mixture of beats from around the world ranging from African congos to Middle Eastern rhythms to South American percussion.

In recent years, Mirza has been taking his sound around South Florida club circuit. After beginning at Sutra, he has gone on to spin at other hotspots such as Sonar, X-it, Privilege and Blue. In 2004, Mirza made his debut at WMC while playing alongside Tortured Souls at Tantra. During the year, Mirza also spun at Lush, House and the Sunset Sessions at the Chesterfield Hotel. He also made an appearance on TheWomb.com, a weekly internet show which features South Florida DJs.

Recently, he played the New Year’s EVE Lust4House party in Delray Beach, which received critical acclaim for it’s overall excellent performance. Upcoming for Mirza in 2005 is another visit to WMC, a soon to be released Sunset Sessions compilation featuring him and other artists as well as more gigs around South Florida and New York. :D

Phil Weeks @ BOA

Some words about PHIL WEEKS if you missed the beginning.

In 2000, Phil Weeks founded the successful Robsoul recordings label.Since the first release, Robsoul's reputation has steadily increased within the world of house music. Robsoul releases all present the deeper and hypnotic edge of House Music.

Phil pushed the label in new territories, releasing his own hypnotic twisted freaky funk with masterpiece tunes like "it put me well", "hypnose" or "music is a vice" while signing at the same time some of the most outstanding works from David Duriez, the trilogy "Down The Ground", "Can You Feel It" (with a stunning Bobby Peru's Remix) and the recent "Keep House Underground". Phil opened his door to new artists too with releases from long time partner Lion I, Pc Synergy (with Brique Rouge / F com's man of the moment Llorca on the remix tip), Fries & Bridges (his duo with Hector Moralez from San Francisco), SWAT aka Dj Rasoul and of course Derrick L. Carter for a stuning 10th Robsoul release.

Since the beginning of his career, Phil Weeks has developped his own House Music sound with its own identity and a sound signature (his voice with a stoned french accent, yeah I like that !!). "It Put Me Well" (the first of his spoken track) became a classic after a couple of months only, often imitated never duplicated.

If you wanna see Phil live dont forget to checkout....

ROBSOULS MOST WANTED!

Presented by: Robsoul Recordings, Most Wanted Entertainment, and the djpeoples

DJs/Performers: DJ Sneak, Phill Weeks, Yousef, Justin Long, Hector Moralez, Chris Carrier, Amir Javasoul, and Purr Project (live).

Where: Club 841, 841 Washington Avenue

When: 11pm - 5am

Price: $15-20

Weblinks: Robsoul Recordings | Most Wanted Entertainment | djpeoples

Details: Hosted by Most Wanted Entertainment, YYZ, and the djpeoples!

Phil Weeks @ BOA

Some words about PHIL WEEKS if you missed the beginning.

In 2000, Phil Weeks founded the successful Robsoul recordings label.Since the first release, Robsoul's reputation has steadily increased within the world of house music. Robsoul releases all present the deeper and hypnotic edge of House Music.

Phil pushed the label in new territories, releasing his own hypnotic twisted freaky funk with masterpiece tunes like "it put me well", "hypnose" or "music is a vice" while signing at the same time some of the most outstanding works from David Duriez, the trilogy "Down The Ground", "Can You Feel It" (with a stunning Bobby Peru's Remix) and the recent "Keep House Underground". Phil opened his door to new artists too with releases from long time partner Lion I, Pc Synergy (with Brique Rouge / F com's man of the moment Llorca on the remix tip), Fries & Bridges (his duo with Hector Moralez from San Francisco), SWAT aka Dj Rasoul and of course Derrick L. Carter for a stuning 10th Robsoul release.

Since the beginning of his career, Phil Weeks has developped his own House Music sound with its own identity and a sound signature (his voice with a stoned french accent, yeah I like that !!). "It Put Me Well" (the first of his spoken track) became a classic after a couple of months only, often imitated never duplicated.

If you wanna see Phil live dont forget to checkout....

ROBSOULS MOST WANTED!

Presented by: Robsoul Recordings, Most Wanted Entertainment, and the djpeoples

DJs/Performers: DJ Sneak, Phill Weeks, Yousef, Justin Long, Hector Moralez, Chris Carrier, Amir Javasoul, and Purr Project (live).

Where: Club 841, 841 Washington Avenue

When: 11pm - 5am

Price: $15-20

Weblinks: Robsoul Recordings | Most Wanted Entertainment | djpeoples

Details: Hosted by Most Wanted Entertainment, YYZ, and the djpeoples!

This Phill Week's set is the bizness!

I know somebody that better be putting me on the guestlist for this night - BTW what the fuck is club 841?

• 2 weeks later...