Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: DarrelG and SugarSpice

tubby

like i said, lil boys have big dreams, meaning in ur dreams pal, she is 20 and has a man, i am picky about who my sis dates, and tellin moz to fuck off aint a good way too kiss up, hes like my brother so FUCK OFF!!!!!

What big dreams? As soon as you give me your sisters phone #we will be a living reality.

Moz, fuck off.. Can't u see i'm trying to bag SugarSpice's sister.

like i said, lil boys have big dreams, meaning in ur dreams pal, she is 20 and has a man, i am picky about who my sis dates, and tellin moz to fuck off aint a good way too kiss up, hes like my brother so FUCK OFF!!!!!

Are u saying I'm not good enough for ur sister? I could care less how old she really is and since when do u make decisions for her? I bet she'd be pretty upset if i told her what u just said. Just give me her phone # and i'll square things out with her and then U.

im her big sister she always asks for my opinion, i dont tell her what to do but ill give her my thoughts on situations and she is seeing someone so u have no chance anyway

Are u saying I'm not good enough for ur sister? I could care less how old she really is and since when do u make decisions for her? I bet she'd be pretty upset if i told her what u just said. Just give me her phone # and i'll square things out with her and then U.