Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko is open Thanksgiving Day!

For those that eat you heart out and go into coma's and wake up not knowing where you are and not knowing what to do after your family functions.

Deko will be open for you!

Ladies free admission til 11 and 1/2 drinks.

Comps are available so feel free to drop a call @ 973-941-3515.

Victor Soto

attachment.php?attachmentid=35498&stc=1

mmmmmm i was already making plans on going.....and i will eat lotsss of turkkeeyyyy that nighttt just know around 11 everyone will be passed out at my houseeeee so why not go out plus no work on fri...deko on thurs nights u canttt loseee....past two weeks been really eventful and pretty hotttt.....blueyez u saving me a dance :) maybe mmmm lapdance;) :love:

mmmmmm i was already making plans on going.....and i will eat lotsss of turkkeeyyyy that nighttt just know around 11 everyone will be passed out at my houseeeee so why not go out plus no work on fri...deko on thurs nights u canttt loseee....past two weeks been really eventful and pretty hotttt.....blueyez u saving me a dance :) maybe mmmm lapdance;) :love:

......clown...

WELL IT SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN THEN! MAYBE ME AND KIM CAN FOLLOW U DOWN CAUSE WE HATE DRIVIN DOWN THERE ALONE???

i cant goooo .... i just found out i have to work. eat some turkey for me, have a drink for me, and send me some lovin throughout the day/night cause im a sad lil focker right now :(