Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving Dinner

deepspell

so what are your favorite dishes??

i loves me a good side of stuffing smothered in gravy. love candied yams too! :drool:

i like that kosher jewish wine to wash it down too....my parents always buy it for some bizarre reason :laugh:

the turkey/skin, wing, stuffing, potatos... liquor... thats it... "i keeps it real~!"

and what establishment would this be? please say macalusos in clifton (i think its in clifton, maybe paterson)...went to a wedding there once...fucking AMAZING :drool:

if so...im inviting myself to your familys christmas party

..no....but that is good....nanina's in the park..belleville

my mom always makes the best meal...everything she makes from the turkey to the candied yams is wonderful...but she also makes this brocolli and cheese casserole that is out of this world...:drool:

brocolli and cheese casserole OMFG :drool: Can I come for dinner? I promise I won't talk about the Red Sox too much ;)

I love the whole berry cranberry sauce, homemade of course, I make a killer one!

Love the turkey with stuffing and this sweet potato casserole that I make, amazing!

brocolli and cheese casserole OMFG :drool: Can I come for dinner? I promise I won't talk about the Red Sox too much ;)

I love the whole berry cranberry sauce, homemade of course, I make a killer one!

Love the turkey with stuffing and this sweet potato casserole that I make, amazing!

LMAO...sure u can come...and no u cant wear ur redsox hat, shirt or anything red for that matter...lol

mmm that is all yummy, and i love green bean cassorole, stuffed shells, stuffing, turnips, penne a la vodka, and all the cookies and deserts :drool: