Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pretty busy in here

prplhz

Hey want to try and spark a little conversation in this place, it's dead in here :)

So what did everyone do this weekend?

Nice short week this week, what's up for the holiday's? Doing anything Wednesday night?

1 1/2 more weeks until Groovefire in NYC, can't wait!

This weekend, I did nothing just painted and had a few drinks at a friends house.

This is nice and short for me, Wednesday 1/2 day no work on Friday and going to my mom's house for the holiday.

I'm horny as hell today :makeout:

Weekend was pretty good....Foxy had good gathering, Great music....played twister with about 6 other girls....very fun....there will be pictures I am sure! Saw a few :moon:

Hit Rise....back at Phatty's we got a good picture of Joe Mama....better than last weeks picture.

Hi Prp :love:

Glad to see u got some work done this weekend! I had a great weekend... had a bunch of people over Friday, Prplhz and Phatty were missed terribly. :( Played rekkids and board games and drank waaay too much, stayed up playing poker till like 5am.

Saturday got a bunch of X-mas shopping done (also bought some presents for myself...bwahaahaa!) and had some drinks over a friend's.

Sunday went to the gym, made a good dinner, smoked a little and watched 4 Rooms on DVD, then most of the good toons on Adult Swim.

Fri - Matrix w/the Feds. Battle dancing D:rew @Rise. Back to Medford for an after hours house party. then back to my house for chicken all day.

Sat - Av's for Adilson. Got lost on my way home in Wayland/Weston. Thought I was being followed by the trees. Went to Dougie's for an after hours with juice heads and fake tata's and mo chicken....

Sun - ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi Prp :love:

Glad to see u got some work done this weekend! I had a great weekend... had a bunch of people over Friday, Prplhz and Phatty were missed terribly. :( Played rekkids and board games and drank waaay too much, stayed up playing poker till like 5am.

Saturday got a bunch of X-mas shopping done (also bought some presents for myself...bwahaahaa!) and had some drinks over a friend's.

Sunday went to the gym, made a good dinner, smoked a little and watched 4 Rooms on DVD, then most of the good toons on Adult Swim.

Hey baby what's up? I was so upset Friday night I was all grumpy I wanted to go to your place so badly, but Mike had to get up at 6am to go to work, so a no go :(

We did get a lot done, getting there, only another few weeks... :laugh:

Nice!

Well don't worry, I'm sure we'll have another game night soon. Actually it was sort of too many people for a real game night...like there was 90's trivial pursuit in one room for a while, and Don't Break the Ice (and super loud music) in the living room, but everybody was so drunk and ADD that we'd get 1/2 way thru one game, then somebody would rally everybody up for a smoke break, or Todd would yell "Take off your shirt!".

Bree and Becky are Twister champions, tho...respek! I can't wait for pics. :lickit:

Hey I think a bunch of us are going bar-hopping (possibly karaoke too!) this Wednesday. Let me know if u guys are interested.

Nice!

Well don't worry, I'm sure we'll have another game night soon. Actually it was sort of too many people for a real game night...like there was 90's trivial pursuit in one room for a while, and Don't Break the Ice (and super loud music) in the living room, but everybody was so drunk and ADD that we'd get 1/2 way thru one game, then somebody would rally everybody up for a smoke break, or Todd would yell "Take off your shirt!".

Bree and Becky are Twister champions, tho...respek! I can't wait for pics. :lickit:

Hey I think a bunch of us are going bar-hopping (possibly karaoke too!) this Wednesday. Let me know if u guys are interested.

Wednesday night, hum what time? We are going out to dinner iN Abington but afterward would be cool....