Clubplanet Nightlife Community

them lil green and red blocks

famousamos

what the fuck are them thangs all bout? is it some kind of a message thing. i been trying and trying to use it for the past min and it says ive given to many out in da las 24 ours....

sup with dat?

and who is this prick that done send me this red block

keep pushing my buttons... 11-24-2004 04:39 PM yo...stop fakin jax..you aint a brotha sheeeettt...fake ass niggahs -spragga

fuck you spragga....god damn youngins gotz no respect...

what the fuck are them thangs all bout? is it some kind of a message thing. i been trying and trying to use it for the past min and it says ive given to many out in da las 24 ours....

sup with dat?

and who is this prick that done send me this red block

keep pushing my buttons... 11-24-2004 04:39 PM yo...stop fakin jax..you aint a brotha sheeeettt...fake ass niggahs -spragga

fuck you spragga....god damn youngins gotz no respect...

whiteboy.jpg

WhO's READY FOR DECEMBE... 11-24-2004 06:11 PM Is it really true what they say about a black man's cock? If so call me at 555-fcuk prplhze

The Black schlong 11-24-2004 06:11 PM stymie likes to taste his own asshole after u plug it.make sure to do lots of A2M with that guy.trust me it was fun, we had a great time ~gaydup~

Hey...I asked u first!

I was the token before amos and nmn blew up my damn spot ;)

nigga i aint no token black man....i am THEEEE wally amos. s'all good tho brutha....we are here to support each other....fuck all these white hoes....they only good for unloading our balls on their faces

holla back ma nigga!