Clubplanet Nightlife Community

American's are stupid?

Americans are stupid, huh, oh it is true. The most naive, overweight, iggnorant, annoying, did I say naive alread?, people in the world are Americans. But USA is number one though?

Nobody in the world likes Americans, the damnest thing is that Americans think that people are rude to them because somehow they are jealous, them being from such a glorious country (the good old USA).

Americans are the most stupidest mother fuckers in the entire world. Sitting in front of televisions for an average of 4hrs a day, geeks on computers or the E-generation or whatever the fuck they like to be called are the television watchers little better off cousin.

It's funny how Americans dont realize their not going to be rich & famous till about their late twenties.

Throw in a bad work ethic, extreme capitalism, and well be polite here and say "minor" social problems to give you an idea. Look a little harder and you'll find the worst health care system in the western world and a social security system to equal it. USA is not the highest standard of living in the world in fact it is 7th. USA is 6th in the world for the average individuals GDP.

America does have the strongest army, and it does have some very "wonderful" movie stars, but I am talking to you now. I am talking to you and the life you have made for yourself.

1) Are you a multi millionaire.

2) Have you fulfilled your goal by becoming rich and famous.

You are probably just some regular American dick head joe-blow who does not have the slightest fucking clue of the real world.

It's ok though - USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Hmmm....I don't this post has ANYTHING to do with clubbing....request Dave, can we pls move this to "DRAMA"?

Hey, America might not be #1, but then no country is...it depends what on how you define #1, and thats different for everyone. So, now take your "stupidest" comments elsehwere!

And BTW, I'm not even American!

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

ahhhhhhh who the fuck are you GOOD BYE YOUR GETTING BANDED dick face... Who the fuck do you think you are mocking americans ? i mean wtf do we go to your country or message boads and do that shit to you no ok fagget go home dick

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby

I luv the U.S.A. (and I am not saying that just because I am Canadian, kiddies)!!! It's the land of milk and honey currently. It won't last forever...it never does (the Vikings didn't...neither did the Roman Empire...neither did the British Empire). BUT, for my wants and needs, it will do the trick for now.

As for Americans, I think they're great for the most part. No matter where you travel you are going to meet people you like or dislike. Every continent, country, city or town has some assholes that make the rest of us look like shit.

So, lay off the U.S.A.....BUTT MUNCH!!!!

(maybe I should do a commercial about this to explain it better)!!!

cwm6.gifcwm1.gifcwm7.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gifcwm4.gif