Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nysc vs. ~!?

dgmodel

well depends where you are if you are near FH or Kew Gardens, i think the bally fitness might be a good option, they have a few gyms in the city as well...though you got to luck out on the fees, i hear some people are paying only $9/month...for that price i would go to ballys anytime...

no way

i work for ballys we have a $19 a month alternate days but ive never heard of $9 thats kinda nuts

but if ppl are getting it more power to them

but i think u just forgot the 1 before the 9/month thing

for $9/month u can have all the pain finding a parking spot...its still worth it...personally i live down the street from the Ballys at Kew Gardens, so I must say I dont have any issues with parking....but the best time to find parking over there is to come after 7:00pm.....

But again if you dont get the $9/month deal, then ballys is'nt probably the best deal in town..you can join this gym on woodhaven blvd, i think its called gold gym or something...i hear that one is cheap too...

ur not gona find a better gym in queens that NYSC....i duno when u go..but its never crowded. whoever suggested Ballys is smoking the rock..there's a reason me and solbeam both left that god foresaken shithole...the parking is NONEXISTENT for the FH Ballys...i used to get frustrated lookin for somehwere to park and just go home..horrible..

im happy with NYSC right now...theyre 70/mth for...cant complain

for $9/month u can have all the pain finding a parking spot...its still worth it...personally i live down the street from the Ballys at Kew Gardens, so I must say I dont have any issues with parking....but the best time to find parking over there is to come after 7:00pm.....

But again if you dont get the $9/month deal, then ballys is'nt probably the best deal in town..you can join this gym on woodhaven blvd, i think its called gold gym or something...i hear that one is cheap too...

How long have you been a member there?

I know once you finish your contract the fee drops..

12 yrs.... i think the $9/month is if you are student or something...i didnt believe it either until i asked ....

As for the demographics, I think ballys in KG has a better crowd than most gyms...i mean very few gays, mostly single women and guys...most of em are like in their 20s...

How long have you been a member there?

I know once you finish your contract the fee drops..