Clubplanet Nightlife Community

under 21

im not 21 yet, where can i go, or where can i go that doesnt have a strict door? i go to spirit most of the time, and ikon or avalon and clubs like that when there havin a good dj there.. i wish i can go to crobar show and suede, is there ne other clubs that have i guess 18 to party or 18 for girls that arent crap? or is there ne nites comin up that i can get in, cuz thanxgiving crobar was 18.. it sux cuz i dont even care for the alcohol i can drink whenever i want, i just wanna go hear my favorite djs spin, and be w. my friends since there all older :(

Keep checking crobars web site and they post there shows with what age is allowed on that night. sign up for there mailing list. also go to made events web site and sign up. they put on shows at most of the clubs and a lot of the times its 18 and up. good luck.

im not 21 yet, where can i go, or where can i go that doesnt have a strict door? i go to spirit most of the time, and ikon or avalon and clubs like that when there havin a good dj there.. i wish i can go to crobar show and suede, is there ne other clubs that have i guess 18 to party or 18 for girls that arent crap? or is there ne nites comin up that i can get in, cuz thanxgiving crobar was 18.. it sux cuz i dont even care for the alcohol i can drink whenever i want, i just wanna go hear my favorite djs spin, and be w. my friends since there all older :(

we've all been there. when i was your age getting a fake ID at the DMV in jersey was so easy. then 9/11 happened and we have these new ones. so my suggestion to you would be, if you're hot, befriend a lonely bouncer at crobar lol. thats how a few of my < 21 girlfriends get in. other than that be patient. TRUST ME. 21 comes before you know it. then one day you wake up old, lonely, and 23 like me wishing you were 18 :hang: