Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Addicted...

origskeemr

to Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup. I seriously went through a box from Price Club in like 2 weeks. No joke, and no one else in my house eats it. I think I have a problem. I could live off this and Guacamole Dorritos for the rest of my life. Oh yeh, and juice of course.

150847.jpg

chunky is the shit, then second place progresso imo... i like to add my own bacon to the manhattan clam chowders, and vegetable soups... oh man soooo good...

This nigga dont play when it comes to juice.

Juice is the shit. Apple is by far the greatest juice out there. Then comes in grape. But I like papaya and mango too. I like a lot of the mixed juices like pine-orange, or white grape and pineapple. Welch's is the bomb.

When I go out "drinking" I like to mix it up with some Pineapple-Orange and a bit of grenadine. Shit is off the chizain nigga!!

Juice is the shit. Apple is by far the greatest juice out there. Then comes in grape. But I like papaya and mango too. I like a lot of the mixed juices like pine-orange, or white grape and pineapple. Welch's is the bomb.

When I go out "drinking" I like to mix it up with some Pineapple-Orange and a bit of grenadine. Shit is off the chizain nigga!!

I like papaya too... I meant that instead of Guava. At my part time job I mix Pineapple juice with cranberry and I call it 'Rocket Fuel'.