Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So my dog didn't make it.....

mimid

After a long depressing weekend I came to find out that the problem that my dog had on his back spread to the rest of his body and is now paralyzed from the neck down..... So we have decided to put the lil' guy to sleep.( the vet said that is the best thing we do because if not he would be suffering ) It has been the worst most depressing week/weekend for me. It's amazing how close one is with their pet... I'm going to miss him alot ( and those of you who really know me, know how much I loved him ) Just wanted to give you guys the heads up on that since I started that thread of him having surgey.... He lost his battle but he will be resting in peace.... :(:(

R.I.P Boomer!!!

I've been reading your post about your dog since the first time he was diagnosed. I am very sorry to hear for your lost. Just think about how many great years of life you gave him when there are millions of strays all over our streets. His suffering is now over and he is in a much better place now. Keep your chin up and just rememeber that he will always be next to you in spirit.

thanx for the kind words ppl..... I just came back from saying my last goodbye and i've never felt more shittier in my life...... that was about the hardest thing I had to do in my life but like you all said, he is in a better place now and he's not suffering.

mimid- hang in there...i just went through it and it was one of the toughest things ive ever had to do...

Yea, I read your post on that.... Sorry about your pooch Greg..... And it def. is hard..... and you really don't realize it until the damage is done.... IT SUX!!!! I feel like a truck ran over me!!

Awe man thats tough mimi but you did the right thing and he is at peace. When you are ready a really recommend getting another dog... there are so many out there that need a loving home like yours... hang in there...

thank you babe!! Eventually I will get another pooch.... But not right now cuz at this point I feel no dog can replace boomer.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Im sorry to hear that mama. I know its tough, ive been there with my horse. That was 5 years ago and I still hurt. It will get better though.

*MUAH*

i could only imagine what you are going through, mimi. remember time is the best healer and boomer is in a better place. i'm glad i at least got to meet him....a feisty one he was...lol

R.I.P. boomer

Yea, he was kinda mean... but i still loved the lil' bastard anyway..... :love: