Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Statement from Buster!!!

mdamon7278

Are these online anywhere? I don't event remeber what the hell I say, I'd love to hear 'em. I alkways take my airchecks and throw them in a drawer.

Oh, and in radio, when a jock says somthing over a few times it;s called a "CRUTCH."

I definetly have 'em, the "HOT CHICK, COOL GUYS..." thing is definetly one.

I think I have like half a dozen more.

Hell, you probably know them better than me!

What else you got? and where can I find the broadcatss online?

"Trucks, big trucks"

Buster I got most of them from live broadcasts from Space, if you want them, hit me up, and another thing..

"This is 93.1 and this is buster and I am your cruise director"

LoL i remember you being at Space for Ferry, and they were bitching about getting in the booth cause Harold couldnt hear anyone scream his name..you walked up and hit the SHIT outta the door and said HAROLD... OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR DAMNIT!...

hahahah

just my .02 btw, u fuckin look alot like mdamon

LoL i remember you being at Space for Ferry, and they were bitching about getting in the booth cause Harold couldnt hear anyone scream his name..you walked up and hit the SHIT outta the door and said HAROLD... OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR DAMNIT!...

hahahah

he really does.....

hahahah

yeah fuckin harold, him and art never leave that booth unless they get kicked by luis and they did, lolol!!!