Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEC 3RD and DEC 4TH what are you guys doin?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i have enough money for the train & crobar, then ill go there fri for sasha, i might not though, but ill just hit it up next month.. but sat im def going to this warehouse party in LI city, bring your own beer, 15 bucks for 12 hours, its got a crazy line-up, everyone i know will be there, i can't wait :bounce:

lol it's not about the dough, is only $15 and I get paid this Friday :hat:

I'm just very iffy especially after Utopia, I wanna have a great time and raves lately have sucked the big one bad :vomit2:

this is diffrent from utopia, this will be good, its gonna be longer, its a diffrent promoters/party then utopia)( which means the djs they said they booked are actually booked and will show), a lot of ppl are going becuase of the size of the place, all your friends are going.. as long as those star bouncers aren't there, then any security will be better/nicer, trust me u will have fun..GO!!!!

if i have enough money for the train & crobar, then ill go there fri for sasha, i might not though, but ill just hit it up next month.. but sat im def going to this warehouse party in LI city, bring your own beer, 15 bucks for 12 hours, its got a crazy line-up, everyone i know will be there, i can't wait :bounce:

want to make an extra $10?

:bj:

this is diffrent from utopia, this will be good, its gonna be longer, its a diffrent promoters/party then utopia)( which means the djs they said they booked are actually booked and will show), a lot of ppl are going becuase of the size of the place, all your friends are going.. as long as those star bouncers aren't there, then any security will be better/nicer, trust me u will have fun..GO!!!!

meh, i guess so

But you always are practicing dance moves with your lady. After this weekend wll you guys unveil the SORETHROAT STEP and THE FEVER FLOOR MOVES lol.

LOL@silverbull .. good one dude .. i duno .. ask kutekimee .. she is usually the one practicing and i provide some insigts and she picks up so quickly .. hehehe ..

but for real man .. we are both too sick .. and might just stay in .. but again .. kimee is nuts .. hehe .. will see ..

friday im going to some funk house shit thats free with live guitar playing

saturday is up in the air, not sure what imma do

are you coming to this? should be a good time. see you there.

Fri. 12/03 | RED PEPPER SESSIONS@ Denizen

It's time for round 2 at Denizen. Last time was a blast. Ben laid down some funky chords on the guitar, while we threw down the beats. This time will be just as good as the last. Stop by this initmate SoHo hukkah lounge.

Aaron Schumm | MIXIN | Red Flavored Records

Johnny Fingers | MIXIN | Red Flavored Records

SquareJean | Beverly Chills | Audiomosaic Recordings

Kumar | Beverly Chills | Audiomosaic Recordings

Denizen Lounge (www.denizenlounge.com)

73 Thompson St.

(Btw. Broome & Spring)

10pm-4am

aaronschumm | mixin | redflavored | stompy | amrecordings

Redpepper_20041203.jpg

A bit about the Beverly Chills...

The Beverly Chills style is much in the vein of artists such as Dizzy, Miguel Migs, Demarkus Lewis, Doc Martin and Johnny Fiasco. They have also been greatly influenced over the years by such East Coast natives as Joeski and Onionz. Originally from France, they also share much of the Gallic Funk found on labels such as Brique Rouge.

As for us MIXIN assholes...

Johnny is a Dallas transplant, bringing some of those great Texas house beats with him, that have been popping up all over the place with the likes of JT Donaldson & Lance DeSardi. Aaron is a Chicago transplant, who is on a mission to bring a bit of house to NYC with a Chicago edge that you can't help but dance to. We've also just officially started our label RED FLAVORED RECORDS (www.redflavored.com). Look for our first release and launch party early in '05.

Stay Funky, and support the return of house music to NYC!

**UPCOMING EVENTS**

12/18 - Beverly Chills! w/ JT Donaldson @ Sullivan Room

12/29 - Aaron Schumm @ Module (Tokyo)

02/26 - Aaron Schumm, Johnny Fingers & Beverly Chills! @ Sullivan Room w/

a HUGE guest from Chicago (We will release the name later).