Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Like a little school boy...

origskeemr

on the first day of school. That's how I feel today cause I'm pickin up my bike. I've always wanted one and my dad always lied. I always borrowed my boys bikes, but when they all wanted to go I had to sit home and do absolutely nothing. I cant wait to pick this bitch up! :bounce:

Is there anything that you always wanted that your parents promised but never got? Are you gunna buy it when you get older?

on the first day of school. That's how I feel today cause I'm pickin up my bike. I've always wanted one and my dad always lied. I always borrowed my boys bikes, but when they all wanted to go I had to sit home and do absolutely nothing. I cant wait to pick this bitch up! :bounce:

Is there anything that you always wanted that your parents promised but never got? Are you gunna buy it when you get older?

i hope you mean motorcycle..if not...

u = fgt

Oh it’s a quad, u don’t call quad’s bikes….:nono:

Sorry I guess thats what I always called them since I was little. I was wondering why you asked if I was gettin a bicycle.

BTW Smokesum I still wanna fix my bicycle in my garage to fuck around with. My shit was hot. Robinson GT.

that things nasty.

be careful, i broke my arm on a banshee and 2 bones went thru the skin. broke toes and fingers too... collar bone.

yeh I know, but I'm not gunna be some pussy on it otherwise I wouldnt have bought this kind of bike. Shits sick, its got a dirtbike engine in it. I just gotta get a pipe then I'll be really happy.

What year Banshee did you have? I was gunna buy an 05' but my boy just got rid of his and bought the YFZ450 in blue and said its better and easier. YOu cant ride the Banshee in the snow and its a pain to mix the gas. The new ones are sick though, graphics and all.

Sorry I guess thats what I always called them since I was little. I was wondering why you asked if I was gettin a bicycle.

BTW Smokesum I still wanna fix my bicycle in my garage to fuck around with. My shit was hot. Robinson GT.

yeh I know, but I'm not gunna be some pussy on it otherwise I wouldnt have bought this kind of bike. Shits sick, its got a dirtbike engine in it. I just gotta get a pipe then I'll be really happy.

What year Banshee did you have? I was gunna buy an 05' but my boy just got rid of his and bought the YFZ450 in blue and said its better and easier. YOu cant ride the Banshee in the snow and its a pain to mix the gas. The new ones are sick though, graphics and all.

I had a 96. I was like 15 when I broke my arm.

Dude you can convert a banshee tho to snow... have you seen the kits? There fucking sick.

...my boy had a quad and sold it.....him and his cousins and friends all got 'em......i had to laugh, his cousin got one macked the fuck out and took a spill the first fucking ride....mashed the shit out of the quad.......he fixed it all up and then spilled it again on the same day he got it back on the road again.....lmao......he sold it that week......you just gotta be careful but other than that rip it sikkkkkkkk.......

I had a 96. I was like 15 when I broke my arm.

Dude you can convert a banshee tho to snow... have you seen the kits? There fucking sick.

Was your shit red/yellow? Yeh but the kits are expensive no? I bought this one cause I can use it in the snow with no kit and could rip it sick in a race. My boy tried bringin his banshee out and he could barely move.

...my boy had a quad and sold it.....him and his cousins and friends all got 'em......i had to laugh, his cousin got one macked the fuck out and took a spill the first fucking ride....mashed the shit out of the quad.......he fixed it all up and then spilled it again on the same day he got it back on the road again.....lmao......he sold it that week......you just gotta be careful but other than that rip it sikkkkkkkk.......

was that his first time riding? I'm not even close to a pro, but I know what I'm doing.

...first time = spill........second time = spill........no third time.....lmao.....idk man, the kid was pretty plump and uncoordinated like me.......i know my limits man......even if i get on shit like that i take a bit to get adjusted.......this guy prob took off on the shit like he'd been doing it foreva.....his lesson though, not mine.......

...first time = spill........second time = spill........no third time.....lmao.....idk man, the kid was pretty plump and uncoordinated like me.......i know my limits man......even if i get on shit like that i take a bit to get adjusted.......this guy prob took off on the shit like he'd been doing it foreva.....his lesson though, not mine.......

lmfao... I've heard some fucked up stories.